No announcement yet.

Christians Protest Muslim Prayer At US Capitol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs™ View Post
    wow Christians being unchristian how unusual!
    I wish those crazy Christians would stop their suicide bombings and beheadings.
    Last edited by Dan Cohen; 09-28-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

To those who proclaim to be Christians and yet are shaking their pom-poms excitedly and fervently praying for a decades long war against the Muslim world, I ask this:

Didn't your saviour, Jesus Christ, teach a gospel of love and wasn't he known as the 'Prince of Peace?'
      Jesus certainly didn't love the Jews. I wonder what he would have said about the Muslims.

If so, by hoping and praying for that war, aren't you rejecting Jesus Christ and maybe, just maybe you should ask who or what it is you're praying to?
      We all should know who is hoping America attacks Iran.

And please explain how "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy", from JC's "Sermon on the Mount," a spiritual guide for loving and taking care of others, morphed into something this twisted and hateful?
      I highly doubt Jesus would have been in favor of Christian countries being flooded with muslims.

Comment

Jesus would wipe his Black ass with right-wing politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Cohen View Post
          Jesus certainly didn't love the Jews. I wonder what he would have said about the Muslims.

We all should know who is hoping America attacks Iran.

I highly doubt Jesus would have been in favor of Christian countries being flooded with muslims.
          troll much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            Lets not judge all Christians on a stupid minority.
            I agree.

In fact, I think these fundamentalist, right-wing Muslim-hating "Christians" are really NOT Christians at all. Christianity has been hijacked and corrupted, especially in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              I agree.

In fact, I think these fundamentalist, right-wing Muslim-hating "Christians" are really NOT Christians at all. Christianity has been hijacked and corrupted, especially in the US.
              Mormons are an example.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Mormons are an example.
                Mormons aren't Christians but Christianity has certainly been hijacked in America and pretty much everywhere else.

Comment

I doubt if he would have been in favor of the Iraq war, where up to 1,000,000 people, mostly innocent civilians, have suffered and died. That war benefits only those who hate both Jesus and Muhammed.

http://crescentandcross.com/?page_id=2

Comment

Mormons aren't Christians but Christianity has certainly been hijacked in America and pretty much everywhere else.
                    They sure as hell see themselves as Christians. Along with those involved with the moon church, and evangelicals.

Comment

I have nothing against GOD (if he/she exists) I just hate his ****ing FAN CLUB

Comment

Working...
                      X