No announcement yet.

Police: Man shot son after watching Mayweather-Marquez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Well I guess Marquez isn't the only one who's shot.
    wtf did u just say?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      Marquez was their last hope, their herooooo.........

Well I DONT GIVE A **** MARQUEZ WAS AN OVERRATED BUM TO SHOT UR SON FOR hahaha sorry.
      the guy that shot his son was black you fucking tard

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        You make a thread about someone being shot after watching a fight? With this type of thinking I can make a topic that someone shot someone after watching the Memphis baseball game. Or I could say someone was shot after watching the Monday Night football game.

It would be endless...........
        ok...you have your own opinion..but RED K ME???? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
          I got red K'd by a ******* and Marquez jizz drinker, ther highly senistive after they lost like little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            I got red K'd by a ******* and Marquez jizz drinker, ther highly senistive after they lost like little girls.
            hahahahaha

Comment

Police: Man shot son after watching Mayweather-Marquez fight

By Mary Manning (contact)

Published Monday, Sept. 21, 2009 | 10:11 a.m.

Updated Monday, Sept. 21, 2009 | 4:18 p.m.
              Shooting
              Map data ©2009 Tele Atlas - Terms of Use

Metro Police are searching for the father of 31-year-old Jerry Pough Jr., of Las Vegas, who was found fatally shot early Sunday morning near Buffalo and Alta drives.

Pough Jr., who was identified by the Clark County Coroner's Office Monday morning, died of a gunshot wound to the head, a spokeswoman for the coroner's office said.

Police arrived in the 7700 block of Cherry River Drive after a call about a shooting. A car with a body inside was parked in a residential driveway, police said.

Pough Jr. was taken to University Medical Center, where he died of his injuries, police said.

The father, Jerry Pough Sr., from Oakland, Calif., and son had been at a bar in the northeast valley with family and friends to watch the boxing match between Floyd Mayweather Jr., and Juan Manuel Marquez, police said.

Witnesses told police that Pough Jr. and Pough Sr. had left the bar to return to a northwest valley residence when they began to argue. Pough Sr. said his son wasn't driving back to the Cherry River Drive residence, a warrant for his arrest indicates.

The warrant was issued for the arrest of Pough Sr., 53. He has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and is bi-polar, and believes people are trying to follow or kill him, the police warrant indicated.

Pough Sr. is believed to be driving a silver 2009 Chevrolet HHR with California license plates 6HVY215.

Family members told police that Pough Sr. is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, that he is a "survivalist" and always travels with camping gear, an AK-47 assault rifle, a MAC-10 carbine and another unknown type of rifle, the warrant says.

Anyone with information about the homicide is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at (702) 385-5555, or the Metro Police Homicide Section at (702) 828-3521.
              just the facts folks!
              you any relation to jack webb?

Comment

A ******ed non boxing murder is something. So should I make a thread on a murder after someone saw a boxing match? Even if it's not concerning the boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepsix2 View Post
                  just the facts folks!
                  you any relation to jack webb?
                  not that I know of..who is Jack Webb BTW and I'll ask my aunt to see if she knows.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                    A ******ed non boxing murder is something. So should I make a thread on a murder after someone saw a boxing match? Even if it's not concerning the boxing match?
                    I don't even care anymore bro. no big deal. lets keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas206 View Post
                      well i guess marquez isn't the only one who's shot.
                      ziiiiing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X