No announcement yet.

Dana White on video saying he wants Cung Le

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White on video saying he wants Cung Le

a word-association where he trashes Tito, calls Fedor overrated, then gives Cung a verbal *******....

"

Does he have another fight lined up yet?

Comment

He should change his name to Dana "****ing" White!

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
        a word-association where he trashes Tito, calls Fedor overrated, then gives Cung a verbal *******....

"
        Gotta hand it to Dana, he's always coming up with new and innovative ways of making himself appear like a complete joke to the sport of MMA (and to the world of professional business, for that matter).

Comment

Man Cung Le is a ****ing monster, and he's wipe the floor with Anderson Silva

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
            Man Cung Le is a ****ing monster, and he's wipe the floor with Anderson Silva
            Cung is a bad ass and his style might be a bit confusing for Silva in the beginning. But after he figures out his opponents and makes the adjustment he will take Cung out.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
              Cung is a bad ass and his style might be a bit confusing for Silva in the beginning. But after he figures out his opponents and makes the adjustment he will take Cung out.
              I just want to see this fight happen. Hopefully they both keep winning and it becomes a "must-see event"

Comment

I would love to see Cung Le fight some higher end competition that the UFC has to offer, he's got a good future but I really don't think his heart will be in the sport for too long. I read that his real goal in life is beyond fighting and that he wants to be a movie star.

Edit: Was this interview before or after Fedor derailed Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                  I would love to see Cung Le fight some higher end competition that the UFC has to offer, he's got a good future but I really don't think his heart will be in the sport for too long. I read that his real goal in life is beyond fighting and that he wants to be a movie star.

Edit: Was this interview before or after Fedor derailed Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds?
                  I got it off myspace - Cung Le posted it the same day I did in a bulletin; a friend of his had it in his comments early September. So I thought it was a new video....

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                    Myself, I'm not so sure actually. Ofcourse, Cung Le has never dealt with an MMA fighter of the Caliber of Silva (obviously). However, I would also say that Silva has never had to deal with a striker of the caliber of Cung Le (and, Le does have a grappling game to boot). Whereas other fighters may fold under Silva's pressure, Cung Le may actually be a guy who will be able to stand and trade with Silva, and perhaps get the better of the exchanges, which may in fact be problematic for Silva.

I'm not predicting that Le would win, however I do feel that his talent and his technical ability will give him an excellent chance to win this fight. Really, the bottom line is that I cannot help but to be a fan of both fighters, and I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X