Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has terrorized the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just fought a statue. Does he get credit? Yes. But it's not an amazing win over an amazing fighter.

And why knock Mayweather for fighting an "old" Mosley? Even Pacquiao didn't wanna fight that "old" Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
      Seriously, everyone is tailor made for Pacquiao, it seems. Demolishes a brawler with poor defense in two rounds... he happens to be tailor made for Pacquiao. Shuts out a top 5 Welterweight with the defense of a brick wall... and he just happens to be tailor made for Pacquiao. If Pacquiao beat Floyd, he too will be tailor made. You may as well make the thread now: "Mayweather Was Just Tailor Made For Pacquiao, I Told You Guys All Along".
      i agree, if your defensive you will get out punched, outworked, and he will still look good i the late rounds. if your offensive you will probably get KO'd cause as far as i have seen no one at WW can beat him in a war, he has a great chin, great speed, good power, and can throw punches from awkward angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        LOL wtf?

Did the Clottey fight even prove anything? everyone knew it was going to be a shutout.

If George Foreman only fought come forward guys like Frazier he would have been the G.O.A.T?
        LOL Clottey have never really lost convincingly to any welter before, PAC won a landslide against him so what's your point.

Comment

Originally posted by knockemout View Post
          He just fought a statue. Does he get credit? Yes. But it's not an amazing win over an amazing fighter.

And why knock Mayweather for fighting an "old" Mosley? Even Pacquiao didn't wanna fight that "old" Mosley.
          So I guess Margarito, Judah, and Cotto fought a statue too LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            pac just fought a counter-puncher last night
            Huh? He did??

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              LOL Clottey have never really lost convincingly to any welter before, PAC won a landslide against him so what's your point.
              My point is that he is tailor made for Pac. When Joe Frazier was undefeated and had a win over Ali he fought George Foreman and got KTFO in 3 rounds... My point is that Frazier was tailor made for Foreman and if Foreman would have choosed to only fight come forward guys like Frazier he would have been regarded as the greatest of his era, just like Pac is being regarded as the greatest now.

Comment

Pac is an ATG PERIOD! If you don't think so ur eithier just a hater or don't know the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Vrhepz View Post
                  damn i had chicken skin reading this!!! MANNY P IS TRULY BETTER THAN ALI, ali who???
                  ali g! respekt!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X