Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas: Pacquiao gets rid of Cotto inside five rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will just make it sweeter when Cotto TKO's Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      It will just make it sweeter when Cotto TKO's Pac.

Yo Check, we should up our USC-OSU bet...i mean, we made that when we were e-broke....what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        Yo Check, we should up our USC-OSU bet...i mean, we made that when we were e-broke....what do you say?
        How much you wanna do?

Comment

How much you wanna do?

you wanna go 500K or a full million?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            you wanna go 500K or a full million?
            Lets go 500k. I got a lot of points tied up, especially if the Pavlik/Williams fight still happens. I'll sig up the 500k.

Comment

Lets go 500k. I got a lot of points tied up, especially if the Pavlik/Williams fight still happens. I'll sig up the 500k.

500K sounds good bud...editing my sig now

Comment

Atlas bases all his statements off of his assesment that Cotto was very close to quitting in the CLottey fight, that he is psychologically damaged goods. this can all be heard on youtube just do a search. Often teddy strikes me as a very smart boxing guy but I think he often gets it wrong because he now views things from a different perspective as a commentator. He has too much time to overanalyze the situation. He also makes a lot of assumptions about this guy thinking that way and that guy thinking this way. to me Cotto showed everyone how much will to win he has toughing out a fight with a guy who was very motivated, often ducked in Clottey. Cotto had a terrible cut and most any other boxer who fought and won with a cut like that would have been given major props. After the fight a lot of boxing writers gave Cotto the same Cotto is shot line cause that makes headlines, even the ring joined in with there ****ty cover story on Cotto. How about a story like Miguel Cotto vs Josh Clottey what happens when the best fight the best. SAD.

Comment

If Pac get rollin and Cotto is as easy to hit as he has been lately Atlas will have a right prediction for once lmao. I've eased up on Teddy over the years and like him now. This fight has mismatch written all over it to me as well.

Comment

pac is doomed. you can only escape the atlas curse for so long.

Comment

Pac won't get Cotto inside five rounds. I think Cotto will beat him, but if Pac gets him, it'll be later in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X