No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You are too thick to even see how saying that a young girl can be called a baitch

Stopped reading right there.

I didn't call anyone a biatch but you!!!!

Now, are you going to discuss that white supremacy video by your uploader?

Or at least explain how he got that punch wrong when he rewound it about 4 times and played it back in slow mo. Something doesn't add up, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Stopped reading right there.

I didn't call anyone a biatch but you!!!!

Lol you don't really know how metaphors work do you?

You wanted her to be in reference to a biatch. You sick fuvk!

You used this innocent girl to refer to me as a Biatch like her, You could have used an adult pic to get your point across, but you chose a young girl to refer as a biatch. It just tacky and uncalled for. You are very, very sick in the head and have no business discussing anything sane at this point. Go Back to your fl0modome. You think innocent girls are prey you sick perverted mind belongs in an asylum where you can't harm anyone.

You need help. You have signs of mental disorder. Can't see where you fuvked up is a disorder.

Try to absorb this post you made. You sick ****!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• ADP02 agreed to participate in the Thunderdome, he agreed on the judges...and he lost.

I hope he gives travestyny his e-points soon. Nothing worse than a bet welcher.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-28-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          ADP02 agreed to participate in the Thunderdome, he agreed on the judges...and he lost.

I hope he gives travestyny his e-points soon. Nothing worse than a bet welcher.
          Well, I don't see the relevance that has regarding my thread. If you guys have issues with him. Figure it out yourself. This is not a place to whine about a place where kangaroo courts gives fake wins. That's not my department. Do it somwhere else. Wrong thread. Wrong topic. Thunderdome is that way kiddo.

Comment

• How is it a kangaroo court if he himself had a say in who the judges were?

You have much to learn about the real world, Spoon. If you ever left your safe space here and put your opinions up for debate against real people you would realize that.

Comment

How is it a kangaroo court if he himself had a say in who the judges were?

You have much to learn about the real world, Spoon. If you ever left your safe space here and put your opinions up for debate against real people you would realize that.
              ??

Simple kiddo, ADP02 was nice enough to participate in your make believe court called fl0modome, aka Kangaroo court.

If you are angry at ADP02 for some lame e points, then all you need to do is message him. No big deal. Just don't do your lame fake court complaints in here. This is not the court of appeals. You are in a Different topic and defintely in the wrong thread.

Comment

??

Simple kiddo, ADP02 was nice enough to participate in your make believe court called fl0modome, aka Kangaroo court.
                ??

How is it a kangaroo court, though? Do you even know what that term means?

Comment

• Give me my points, dead man.

Comment

How is it a kangaroo court if he himself had a say in who the judges were?

That's why it's a kangaroo court. You choose your judges that was provided by your opponent. Amazing isn't it lmao

ADP02 was just being accommodating to you diehard fl0yd fanboys. Anyway, as I said, you guys are at the wrong venue. IF you love those E points so much, I suggest you take it out on the commissioner. This is not the place.

Comment

That's why it's a kangaroo court. You choose your judges that was provided by your opponent. Amazing isn't it lmao
                      The list of names I suggested consisted of posters that I know to be fair and who are not rabid Floyd fanatics. Precisely because I knew that you would cry about biased judges.

So that excuse isn't going to work.

Also, I think BoxingScene's Thunderdome pertains to this thread. You were invited to debate over there too...but let the record show that you are terrified of doing so and refuse to defend your "investigation" in front of neutral judges.

You prefer to stay in this desolate and mostly abandoned subforum instead. Where you can pretend that you have an airtight case and that you are defeating all arguments against you.

Comment

Working...
                      X