Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without the eye injury and the severe weight loss, Brook would have beaten Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    Spence targeted the one good eye. Once it was injured, Brook was blind in both, and Spence landed at will.

Comment

Only to you, but you don't exist.

Comment

I agree to an extent.

Spence should fight Porter next, then Thurman.

Comment

The eye wasn't the initial problem.

He clearly ran out of steam after 6. His movement slowed, his head became static and he was getting hit with shots that he was avoiding or countering early in the fight.

The weight is a problem. After going up to 160, I'm not sure he's capable of doing 12 rounds at 147.

Comment

Spence looked like ***** he's the new broner

Comment

Without the 'I'm not an elite level professional boxer' thing, I would have beaten Spence too.

Comment

There it is lmao. Please let that hate flow through you. It makes my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                  Spence targeted the one good eye. Once it was injured, Brook was blind in both, and Spence landed at will.

Comment

Thurman said he ain't welterweight king until he comes sees him... I'm pulling for Thurman if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Moving up to fight GGG was a pretty dumb thing to do. His career is probably ****ed now both of his eyes are broken.
                      Yes. GGG damaged him, it was a broken fighter Spence beat today.

Comment

Working...
                      X