Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice the GGG Fans Are Rooting For Brook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Notice how Mayweather fans root for Canelo?
    Yeah they cheered Alvarez to beat GGg even before this fight came into fruition. Then when it happens they're "Floyd fans!" Why would Floyd fans cheer for Alvarez when the trolling context was the WBC!? Or thats what the ggg girls made it out to be..

Ggg fans just shook!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Thats like saying Torrecampo and Singsurrat's KOs on Pac were the reason why Marquez destroyed Pac?

Lets not over exaggerate. We've got 2 seasoned Welters going at it. Pac the Flyweight to Hatton or Floyd the Super Feather to Oscar at 154...
      I'm not exaggerating...that's the way it works around here. Triangle theories are a staple of nsb.

Comment

Yea and the Golovkin detractors are rooting for Spence (and don't give me this "but he an American doe" bullcrap either). Its obvious whats going on and I pointed this out a while ago. Didn't really take however. My thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=735701

For the record I'm a Golovkin fan and I'm neutral on this.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          GGG fan. Also pulling for Spence.
          Me too. I think it's just a matter of what styles you like is all.

Comment

Yeah they cheered Alvarez to beat GGg even before this fight came into fruition. Then when it happens they're "Floyd fans!" Why would Floyd fans cheer for Alvarez when the trolling context was the WBC!? Or thats what the ggg girls made it out to be..

Ggg fans just shook!
            It's simple. Mayweather fans want his legacy to be as big as possible. You think they aren't hoping that Canelo beats GGG and becomes an ATG so Mayweather will look even better? Of course they are. I'm not even knocking. I'm just saying that most fans would take that route. However, it doesn't matter. If GGG crushed Canelo like a tin can inside of two rounds, I still think Canelo's an excellent fighter. I like them both, but in this case, GGG wins imo. Of course, we won't know much until September. Gonna be a fun summer of speculation...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea and the Golovkin detractors are rooting for Spence (and don't give me this "but he an American doe" bullcrap either). Its obvious whats going on and I pointed this out a while ago. Didn't really take however. My thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=735701

For the record I'm a Golovkin fan and I'm neutral on this.
              The ggg detractors are rooting for canelo, no need for a fight between 2 welters... i have no dog in this fight , but i dont like how ggg groupies are trying to hype brook as if somehow a mw beating a ww is now something to brag about..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                The ggg detractors are rooting for canelo, no need for a fight between 2 welters... i have no dog in this fight , but i dont like how ggg groupies are trying to hype brook as if somehow a mw beating a ww is now something to brag about..
                The Brook GGG fight was a joke and I hate that people defend it. I refused to watch it live.

Comment

Golovkin fan here. Pulling for Spence against Brook.

For the record.

Comment

Why? If Spence wins...

Same fans made fun of Alvarez vs Khan... hmmm
                    Fuck you and fuck GGG and Canelo .. this a different fight we're talking about now.

WAR SPECIAL K!

Get them brownies cooking lad!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      The Brook GGG fight was a joke and I hate that people defend it. I refused to watch it live.
                      Great post, i saw other real ggg fans with the same opinion from the very first day it was signed... calling a spade a spade, the way it should be...

Comment

Working...
                      X