Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Crawford & Pacquiao were signed with Haymon fans would demand the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Crawford & Pacquiao were signed with Haymon fans would demand the fight.

Same Promoter. Same network. Crawford called Pacquiao out. There is no reason this fight shouldn't happen. Top Rank love making in house fights. Fans need to demand this fight happens. It's the best fight out there for both fighters. Real fans of the sport will demand the fight happens. Fanboys will make excuses and find a way to blame Floyd.

Where are the people who love talking about passing the torch?

Comment

A year ago I predicted Postol to beat Crawford. I was sooooo wrong. Crawford is something special

Comment

Fans have been demanding the fight. Just the usual ******s (you) on here trying ot creating seperation in fans. The vast majority has asked for this fight.

Comment

fans are demanding the fight now lmfao wtf you talking about.

Comment

This fight should of already happened my guess is arum would love it but Pacquiao and his team don't to be sacrificed to help build up the next star for Top Rank. If arum can't deliver him Pacquiao who is in the same stable and makes all the sense in the world then he should be the next fighter to defect from top rank. He might have to sign with haymon because all the fighters around his weight are with haymon and the one guy who isn't either Pacquiao won't allow it or arum won't. Either way Crawford needs better fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Fans have been demanding the fight. Just the usual ******s (you) on here trying ot creating seperation in fans. The vast majority has asked for this fight.
                Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                fans are demanding the fight now lmfao wtf you talking about.
                All I'm seeing is excuses and people bringing up Floyd for some strange reason

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                No. Pac can dine on weakest champs like floyd did. Floyd didn't go out on his shield so pac shouldn't as well.
                Traditionally you are so supposed to go out on shield for the young lion to show you you no longer got it so you can retire.
                But pac should pad his resume out a little more.
                Dining on berth, horn Ortiz, Guerrero type guys
                Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                not really, it be the same as mayweather ignoring khan imo or like mayweather ignoring thurman imo.

no fight really means anything to any one legacy at this point. If pacquaio is gonna have to fight a real fight he gonna wnat real money and real money isnt available anymore so that fight isnt gonna happen.
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                If you want to be seen as the best or if you are acknowledged as the best you've got to fight the toughest.
                Floyd fighting Bertolucci is a cherrypickick as there were tougher guys like brook or thurman. Floyd fighting berto meant that flood isn't the best. And didn't think of himself as the best. Floyd was fighting at the level he believed he was. He wasn't fighting to prove he was STILL the best
                Also if you claim your the best ever that is another reason you got a fight the toughest. Pac can fight horn as people may think he's goat already, without necessarily being the best right now
                Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                No

It will be the same as Floyd ignoring PAC in his prime, Margarito, Mosley, Williams, Thurman among others

PAC at this stage is not considered the best and doesn't care about being the best. He cares about money
                Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I don't even see how you could ever even "duck", as all the cool dummies love to call it, a guy not in your weight division. In particular when it's a guy in a division below you.

I think it's easier to suggest that GGG was "ducking" Ward or Ward was "ducking" Kovalev &/or Stevenson since Ward couldn't get a meaningful fight at 160 and Ward had no meaningful fights at 168 then Manny is "ducking" Ward. I mean there is nothing at 140 that means much for Crawford so he should already be up to 147 where so much action happens at or could happen at.

I mean I've fell in love with Indongo from not knowing who the f#ck he even was 2 fights ago, but when your best opponent in your division is a guy no one knew 2 fights ago that kinda says everything about your division and the depth in said division.

Crawford is "ducking" Manny by not moving up to 147 I think it's more reasonable to say.
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                wasn't there a thread where crawford said that he and his team never called manny and that mannay deserves to fight whomever he wants?
                Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                lol at pac having to answer any challenge. he doesn't have anything to prove. he's done it all already.
                Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Pacquiao has had tough fights his whole career. His courage is unquestionable in my opinion. Pacquiao is the WBO champion and Horn is the 2nd ranked WBO contender.What is so horrible about a champion fighting his number 2 contender? Horn would probably beat the guy Crawford just fought.
                Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                IMO..Thurman is a better matchup for Pac than Crawford... Roach knows it too... however, Arum would rather matchup Bud and Pac and keep it in house.

But let's get it straight... Crawford will fight that indongo (or whatever his name is).. and unify..then he'll move up.

Crawford destroyed Diaz... lol I thought it'd be competitive but nope, that was one sided.
                Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                Crawford is a fantastic fighter, and he called Manny's name because of the way the question was posed, the only other guy he could've called out as a "big fight" would be Floyd, but Floyd's not interested in fighting boxers. I like the way Crawford went on to answer that question, a guy in his prime should be willing to fight anyone. And I think Crawford knows Manny's at a different stage of his career. I'd hate to bite my tongue so I won't say the fight won't happen, I just doubt it.

Ultimately, I think Top Rank is going to maneuver Crawford well.

Comment

I totally forgot that they have the same promoter. This fight should be easy to make as part of Bob arum in-house fights..... So whats the problem then?

Comment

lol this dude. hey if pac still has something in the tank, make the fight, it's all about making competitive fights. and if bud can't get Pac then he should do like Spence and chase glory in other guys. Being the best doesn't have to be so complicated, it shouldn't be a waiting game, just go out there and fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X