Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR
    Left.. The kid is a southpaw
    Just change my original post before you quoted me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Just change my original post before you quoted me lol.
      Sorry mane. I'll delete.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Sorry mane. I'll delete.
        Its all good, the members would appreciate a laugh hehehe...its not a big deal. But you are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          exactly! that referee saved the boys career... he can come back in a few months and fight without too much damage....
          Why Walsh is a pub fighter he should go and get himself a proper job, boxing not for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
            Why Walsh is a pub fighter he should go and get himself a proper job, boxing not for him.
            davis made him look like a pub fighter.... like mayweather made Canelo look like a club fighter lol... #LEVELS

Comment

• What a garbage fight. Walsh is a bum

Comment

• Much respect to the kid!

He took Walsh out like last nights garbage!

He's the real deal, I'm sold!

Tank got fast hands, brutal power in both hands, explosive, can be patient, killer instinct, throws good combos, can throw good jab when he decides to use it, and knows how counter in different ways!

Davis has massive potential, he'll do well at 130 but with his talent, speed and power and once he reaches his prime I think he'll do well at 135!

Walsh is a good counter puncher but he was definitely waiting way too much for Davis to make the perfect mistake!

You can't give a guy like Davis a sense that your unsure of yourself, he will come for the kill and he'll likely finish you!

Davis vs Berchelt vs Miura winner or

Davis vs Jhonny Gonzalez

Let Davis build to Loma!

Out of all the guys from 135 to 130, IMO only Mikey Garcia and a more experienced and in his prime Davis have a real chance to do something with Lomachengo!

The kid just needs more experience, good thing is he experienced being in an hostile crowd early in his career!

That killer instinct and him developing his jab more bodez well!

I like how he fights out of the clinch, very good ceiling of potential, too bad his height and reach cuts it down!

Imagine if he was a welterweight, woooooo!

Congrats Davis for proving me wrong twice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Much respect to the kid!

He took Walsh out like last nights garbage!

He's the real deal, I'm sold!

Tank got fast hands, brutal power in both hands, explosive, can be patient, killer instinct, throws good combos, can throw good jab when he decides to use it, and knows how counter in different ways!

Davis has massive potential, he'll do well at 130 but with his talent, speed and power and once he reaches his prime I think he'll do well at 135!

Walsh is a good counter puncher but he was definitely waiting way too much for Davis to make the perfect mistake!

You can't give a guy like Davis a sense that your unsure of yourself, he will come for the kill and he'll likely finish you!

Davis vs Berchelt vs Miura winner or

Davis vs Jhonny Gonzalez

Let Davis build to Loma!

Out of all the guys from 135 to 130, IMO only Mikey Garcia and a more experienced and in his prime Davis have a real chance to do something with Lomachengo!

The kid just needs more experience, good thing is he experienced being in an hostile crowd early in his career!

That killer instinct and him developing his jab more bodez well!

I like how he fights out of the clinch, very good ceiling of potential, too bad his height and reach cuts it down!

Imagine if he was a welterweight, woooooo!

Congrats Davis for proving me wrong twice!
                  Agreed with all of that, but I think we're all missing the most important talking point: how much of a complete and utter c*nt he looked in that outfit. He better not have gone out in London looking like that after the bout - he'd get ironed out or stabbed and he'd deserve both.

Comment

• Davis is strong as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triple L View Post
                      The same Loma who got his ass tossed by Salido? Yeah, ok. Phuckin' casuals and their bullshyt. FOH.
                      No one at 130 beats Lomachenko ******

Comment

Working...
                      X