No announcement yet.

La Makina Matthysse vs Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Makina Matthysse vs Taylor

A lot of questions in this one Lucas has been off for over a year and is now moving up in weigh.

Taylor is a decent fighter so if Lucas isn't in top form anymore it can get complicated for him.

Im a big lucas fan hope he can bounce back with another brutal stoppage.

What u guys think?

It's a worthwhile fight to see where Lucas is at.

Comment

i want to believe!

i just dont see it though, the layoff and eye injury + a very tough, and underrated fight in taylor will likely pull of the upset

Hopefully he proves me wrong and explodes a bomb on taylors chin.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        i want to believe!

i just dont see it though, the layoff and eye injury + a very tough, and underrated fight in taylor will likely pull of the upset

Hopefully he proves me wrong and explodes a bomb on taylors chin.
        Matthysse should never have remained with Golden Boy, they can't promote anyone well other than Canelo. They sent him into a FOTY candidate and instead of taking the remainder of the year off, they then put him in with Postol, a rangy, volume punching Ukrainian with a height advantage. Talk about an asinine decision.

Haymon would have looked after Matthysse. Or selfishly, I'd like to have seen Hearn sign up Matthysse and have him fight here in England and **** up Burns or Crolla

Imagine that man, seeing Matthysse here in the UK? With his style, he'd have been a damn good star

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          Matthysse should never have remained with Golden Boy, they can't promote anyone well other than Canelo. They sent him into a FOTY candidate and instead of taking the remainder of the year off, they then put him in with Postol, a rangy, volume punching Ukrainian with a height advantage. Talk about an asinine decision.

Haymon would have looked after Matthysse. Or selfishly, I'd like to have seen Hearn sign up Matthysse and have him fight here in England and **** up Burns or Crolla

Imagine that man, seeing Matthysse here in the UK? With his style, he'd have been a damn good star
          The promotion aspect of it all is irrelevant though, Matthysse was pretty much done after he sustained that eye injury in the Garcia fight, Postol is totally feather fisted but as soon as he caught that eye flush, it was over. and you don't recover from those...

Comment

Working...
          X