No announcement yet.

Im sorry but of Crawford goes to 147 he needs to stay away from Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NO/BS2468 View Post
    Kell Brook out-boxed him, Keith-Thurman out boxed him, Bud would out box him easy.
    No, Porter is too big and Strong and he is a master at cutting off the ring. Hell, I think Thurman, Brook, and Spence beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      No. Crawford is too small amd npt strong enough to outclass anybody of Porter's caliber. Quit making it seem like Crawford is in this mythical class. The guy is not.
      Lol, I agree, and I like Crawford alot. His ability to adapt is a big reason why. But, hes never had to adapt to a guy like Porter. Dude is relentless which is why I like him. Its a 5050 fight to me.

Comment

Don't worry, Crawford and Porter won't be fighting. Arum has owned the WBO 147 pound title for 15 years straight. When Crawford moves to welterweight, he will be kept far away from the real champs.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          How can you. His style is repulsive
          He comes forward and makes for fights. I realize that is not popular with some posters on here and you can call his style ugly all you want but he made tonight's fight a memorable fight- highlight worthy. He's not Henry Armstrong but he brings the fight. He is what boxing needs. I only wish the fight had been on PBC.

Comment

crawford isnt as proven as people think he is. lets not forget, broner looked like a king at them lightweights too.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              He comes forward and makes for fights. I realize that is not popular with some posters on here and you can call his style ugly all you want but he made tonight's fight a memorable fight- highlight worthy. He's not Henry Armstrong but he brings the fight. He is what boxing needs. I only wish the fight had been on PBC.
              He comes forward and fights. Just like you said. Boxing isn't about hit and not get hit. Its about winning. Porter is effectve at imposing his style on his opponent. Too bad Maidana isn't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                He comes forward and fights. Just like you said. Boxing isn't about hit and not get hit. Its about winning. Porter is effectve at imposing his style on his opponent. Too bad Maidana isn't fighting.
                Good lord. Maidana-Porter? I mean, I've got my wallet out already to see those two real warriors go head to head. I don't blame Marcos for making his money and getting out, but damn that would be a hell of a fight. That's like, 1980s worthy when we had a real sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                  He leads with his head and uses his head on the inside. He is a sloppy dirty fighter. **** his apology after the like it isn't intentional. Dudes fights are always filled with excessive breakups by the ref from him charging in with his head and headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    He is a mini Joe Frazier or a rich man's Madiana

Comment

Porter will kill crawford. he better stay at 140lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X