No announcement yet.

Ron Paul: ‘Zero Chance’ Assad Behind Syria Chemical Weapons Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    I do more than you. Ive read both sides of the argument.

Problem with you is that you are partisan. You think republicans are for the war, democrats are against it.

As a conservative you feel obligated to support the war.

I would suggest to read Pat Buchanans book "where the right went wrong". There is a part about the Iraq war. Pat Buchanan, unlike all the neocons who supported the Iraq war, is a real conservative.
    Iraq is not political to me.

And no you are not well informed on the subject.

The Iraq occupation was handled wrong.

As far as whether or not the invasion should have happened, that's the us govt decision. Doesn't matter whether Democrat or republican.

Bill Clinton use to bomb the crap out of saddam during his 8 years. Is he republican?

Ppl always want to justify a war.

Nonsense.

If one country wants to invade another, they do. Their reasons are their own.

Iraq decided to invade iran and kuwait. Us decided to invade iraq.

They all have their reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Iraq is not political to me.

And no you are not well informed on the subject.

The Iraq occupation was handled wrong.

As far as whether or not the invasion should have happened, that's the us govt decision. Doesn't matter whether Democrat or republican.

Bill Clinton use to bomb the crap out of saddam during his 8 years. Is he republican?

Ppl always want to justify a war.

Nonsense.

If one country wants to invade another, they do. Their reasons are their own.

Iraq decided to invade iran and kuwait. Us decided to invade iraq.

They all have their reasons.
      Yes if it was in the US best intrest to invade Iraq I wouldnt have a problem with it. The US got nothing out of that war except debt and dead US soldiers.

Comment

Yes if it was in the US best intrest to invade Iraq I wouldnt have a problem with it. The US got nothing out of that war except debt and dead US soldiers.
        Every war incurs debt and dead soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Every war incurs debt and dead soldiers.
          Yes but thats a price citizens are willing to pay when they go to war if its in their countries best intrest.

The Iraq war wasnt in the best intrest of the USA. It might have been in the best inrest for the Saudi royal family or the Israelis. But definitly not in the US best intrest

Comment

I totally agree more investigations need to be done. The rush to blame Assad seemed a bit too eager from my view. I don't mean either way without more research

Comment

Yes but thats a price citizens are willing to pay when they go to war if its in their countries best intrest.

The Iraq war wasnt in the best intrest of the USA. It might have been in the best inrest for the Saudi royal family or the Israelis. But definitly not in the US best intrest
              You are a true alt right. You are not down with global interference stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You are a true alt right. You are not down with global interference stuff.
                So you want America to bomb muslim countries?

Comment

Problem with you is that you are partisan. You think republicans are for the war, democrats are against it.

As a conservative you feel obligated to support the war.
                  Your problem is you are stuck in simple binary logic.

Not everyone is a con or lib (or R or D, if you prefer).

That's why so many people can't tell you what a true libertarian is, and why they try to jam them into a 'left-right' spectrum that they do not fit anywhere on.

Comment

Ron Paul is usually on target, so this is unnerving.

For starters; he did predict the housing market bubble implosion, years before it actually happened.

Comment

So you want America to bomb muslim countries?
                      Honestly, I wish none of that had to happen but I understand protect your and your allies interest in a region.

Comment

Working...
                      X