Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where the **** is Rungvisai?

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
      This is circular logic. You start by assuming GGG is a top p4p fighter. When he squeaks by Jacobs, you raise Jacobs status up...

GGG moved down to #5 on my list because I placed him to high at #4, despite the lack of very good fighters on his resume.

I had him as high as #4 based a bit on "faith" - because he looked so good destroying solid contenders -- so I had faith he could beat a good fighter like Jacobs clearly and solidify that he belonged high on the p4p list.

That faith in GGG was not exactly confirmed. Maybe it was just a bad day at the office for him? But you rank fighters based on their performances, and this was not a great performance. If GGG were to destroy BJS or Canelo in his next fight, maybe he would move up (Canelo is a better test than BJS).

If he struggled again, he wouldn't move up and dudes like Loma, maybe Pac, LSC would overtake him.
      You had GGG high up just like everyone cos of eye test and everything GGG has done up to now from amateur. Also the testimonies from kovalev to sparri g partners.

Did f!oyd move down when he arguably lost to Castillo and maidana.? PAC had beaten better fiughters than Floyd yet was ranked below him.

Comment

so i guess p4p will matter again now...lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Congratulations GGG!

The most important and respected P4P list, with a panel of 9 of the most respected boxing writers and analysts giving their votes on a 10 point scoring system.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ovkin-new-no-1

P4P Number 1 Votes

Golovkin = 5
            Lomachenko = 2
            Chocolatito = 1
            Kovalev = 1
            Ward = 0

We all know that this forum created their own little reality with the GGG haters and the usual suspects , but we still have to thank you for keeping GGG on top of the sport with your hourly discusssions and thousands of thousands of GGG threads!

Discrediting GGG since he didnt knock out his latest opponent... by the same usual suspects, wondered why they never do the same with their heros Ward and Mayweather? Haha Got em!

For the people who still think GGG vs Jacobs was that close...

I think Atlas is a bitch, didn't have GGG on the list but put Garcia and Erroll Spence at 9 and 10? Pardon?

Seems like Haymon's checks are clearing again

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
              I think Atlas is a bitch, didn't have GGG on the list but put Garcia and Erroll Spence at 9 and 10? Pardon?

Seems like Haymon's checks are clearing again
              He tried hard to get rid of GGG in the rankings, yet still GGG is easily at #1. NSB here is just full of trolls nowadays, so they will have to realize it that GGG is the Numero Uno.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                where the **** is Rungvisai?
                This was my first question tbh, and not just about ESPN's rankings

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post

Comment

According to the source of 'the most respected boxing writers and analysts'

Whatever doubts there were after Andre Ward was handed a highly controversial unanimous decision and three light heavyweight world title belts following his November showdown against Sergey Kovalev, there were none remaining Saturday night.

The pound-for-pound elite fighters met again in a rematch before a crowd of 10,592 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, and Ward left no doubt this time, knocking Kovalev out in the eighth round, much to the delight of the pro-Ward crowd.
                    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...yweight-titles

Don't be surprised or mad when they update the rankings and they move Ward to #1 P4P. You said that this was the list that matters the most, so let's see if you will still feel that way when they say something you don't like.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-18-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      According to the source of 'the most respected boxing writers and analysts'

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...yweight-titles

Don't be surprised or mad when they update the rankings and they move Ward to #1 P4P. You said that this was the list that matters the most, so let's see if you will still feel that way when they say something you don't like.
                      you called it to. greenk for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X