No announcement yet.

Do you see Bellew win as a LEGIT WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    no. i cant believe some people on here are saying its legitimate, how is it a legitimate win when one fighter cant even stand up because of an injury unrelated to anything that bellew did. Haye didnt look great before the injury as he was struggling to tag bellew clean but he was still in control. the injury changed the whole fight, once that happened he didnt have a chance.
    Well said. This is so true.

The injury wasn't sustained because of something Bellew did.

Comment

Yes. But it doesn't mean the very legit injury didn't play a massive role. Haye was still swinging and dangerous even on one leg.

Can't believe he fought 6 rounds with that injury I mean that's just insane.

In my mind Haye was a billion-1 favourite, so all credit to tony, he was standing fine for the 5-6 rounds without the injury.

Comment

Bellew's win is legit in the sense that it goes in to the record book as a W. But any unbiased fan knows it's tarnished because he beat a one-legged fighter.

Comment

Bellew gave him every chance to win, he stood right in front of him and was exchanging blows.

Everyone wants to ignore the fact that Bellew was in his 1st fight against a HW ever, came in with a gut as a blown up light heavy, still pulled off the victory.

Comment

It wasn't a legit fight to begin with.

Comment

Working...
            X