• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    waaaaah

wow, Lou Cipher showed up..... and he posted a gif

I guess that means he really is a boxer after all

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Ok so if an opponent is too dangerous to face and risks damaging your future marketability it's not a duck ? Canelo ducked GGG, GGG ducked Ward.

If anyone says Canelo ducked GGG but GGG did not duck Ward what logic are they utilising to defend GGG ?
      That Canelo held a middleweight championship belt, that he beat the man that beat the man and thus should have fought GGG instead of dropping the belt

Ward was in another division, hadn't fought for a couple years and wanted to wait 18 months before having the fight

Those are two very different scenarios

Comment

• I got 2 Tickets sec 218 Row 4 for sale for face value. PM me if interested

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Stop kicking my mangina!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
            That Canelo held a middleweight championship belt, that he beat the man that beat the man and thus should have fought GGG instead of dropping the belt

Ward was in another division, hadn't fought for a couple years and wanted to wait 18 months before having the fight

Those are two very different scenarios
            Golovkin consistently called out Dre whilst he was inactive, as soon as Dre said pu up or shut up Golovkin tucked his d1ck back between his legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Golovkin consistently called out Dre whilst he was inactive, as soon as Dre said pu up or shut up Golovkin tucked his d1ck back between his legs.
              I really don't remember GGG calling out Ward. I remember the 154 to 168 crap but not him calling out Ward. But, if that's the case - you have a good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                I really don't remember GGG calling out Ward. I remember the 154 to 168 crap but not him calling out Ward. But, if that's the case - you have a good point.
                I suppose you don't recall Ward saying for him to stop using his name unless he wants it either ? That was around the time ggg in fact stopped calling his name, the moment he resumed his career after being freed from the Goosen contract following his promoters death.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  wow, Lou Cipher showed up..... and he posted a gif

I guess that means he really is a boxer after all

Lou is good at wheelchair boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Lou is good at wheelchair boxing.

that spastic aint good at anything except making a fool of himself

Comment

Working...
                    X