Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pound for pound: Is the ward v kovalev fight being overrated a bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    You have an irrational Ward hatred that's bordering on Spoonesque. You should be on suicide watch after he beats Kovalev.
    Agreed,,,, I picked kovolev a year ago but as fight approaches I got no doubt ward turns this into a sparring session. Slightly more competitive than Crawford-postol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      if ward wins hes got one good win in five years, thats the reality of it. How is that so much better than loma beating russell and walters. or walters beating donaire/loma? amongst other fringe world level fighters
      It is also the fact that these guys did it the hard way (Ward in the Super 6 and Kovalev on the road against solid guys). They are more established...

True ward has been inactive and fought a couple cans, but we know what he is capable of and how he has proven it before.

I agree though, walters/Loma is an over-looked fight of significance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        4 responses, all about golovkin ffs. Did you even read what i put
        You have to be aware that due to the idiotic stuff you post as well as the even dumber threads we've all seen you make, that it is hard for people to take you seriously right?

No offense
        Last edited by Rip Chudd; 10-26-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Idiotic thread. The best fight that can be made in boxing right not and this wacko says that it is over-rated.

It might be the opposite that the fight is not getting the attention that it deserves because neither guy is popular with the masses.

Who ever win this fight is #1 P4P (but also it would be base on the performance and outcome of the fight, foul, cuts, etc)

Comment

TBH, I think it's just a size thing. A lot of guys won't give credit to the smaller man Roman Gonzalez. He's accomplished more than both over the last few years IMO. He should remain number one.

Comment

Instead of criticizing the fight, you should be praising them. It's rare we got a fight with two, elite, prime, pound 4 pound fighters going at it. Especially you being a GGG fan, you should be happy we are getting fights we want like this. Ward has the balls to face a killer like Kovalev unlike Canelo fighting GGG at the moment, but of course you are here criticizing Ward on these forums. How about you stop posting you bias phaggot. Let the real boxing fans post threads.
              Last edited by Wolfie*; 10-27-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

No I think it's completely fair to say winner is P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                  Instead of criticizing the fight, you should be praising them. It's rare we got a fight with two, elite, prime, pound 4 pound fighters going at it. Especially you being a GGG fan, you should be happy we are getting fights we want like this. Ward has the balls to face a killer like Kovalev unlike Canelo fighting GGG at the moment, but of course you are here criticizing Ward on these forums How about you stop posting you bias phaggot. Let the real boxing fans post threads.

I don't think anything else needs to be said after this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                    Instead of criticizing the fight, you should be praising them. It's rare we got a fight with two, elite, prime, pound 4 pound fighters going at it. Especially you being a GGG fan, you should be happy we are getting fights we want like this. Ward has the balls to face a killer like Kovalev unlike Canelo fighting GGG at the moment, but of course you are here criticizing Ward on these forums. How about you stop posting you bias phaggot. Let the real boxing fans post threads.
                    im not 'criticising' it, im just saying it shouldnt be set in stone that the winner is p4p number 1 or fighter of the year. its a great match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X