• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about Vanes vs Angulo @ catch PBC - Bounce =P

Why not?! Who you got? Nightmare vs Bulldog

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    not a bad fight. Very winnable for vanes. Perro doesnt have much left but this will get him paid at least.

This will be Vanes getting revenge for Archak.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      not a bad fight. Very winnable for vanes. Perro doesnt have much left but this will get him paid at least.

This will be Vanes getting revenge for Archak.
      Angulo's been fighting just a bit south of 165 and didn't notice he lost his last bout... seeing how Vanes is desperate for some more cash, I don't see why they can't make this bout at 162?

It certainly isn't as bad as the super fat DeMarco vs Figueroa Jr. weigh ins!

Some good scrap pay for both dudes.

Comment

The caveman needs to call it a night. Entertaining fighter but i feel bad watching him now. Why not Vanes for Brook's 154 debut?

Comment

I'm not trynna see Vanes on my TV

Comment

not a terrible fight, but there's literally no money in the matchup for either guy. Showtime isn't taking that fight, Haymon isn't putting that fight on one of PBC's terrestrial cards, and I doubt that that is even the type of matchup that PBC would take to SpikeTV or ESPN (the winner of the fight still has no leverage to go anywhere just yet).

Put the fight on BounceTV and you're likely talking about the two guys splitting $150k-$200k among themselves. Neither guy guts through camp for that.

Vanes' path forward is clear; he's the young veteran who's now the "trial horse" for the PBC 154s on the cusp of breaking through.

Erickson Lubin, Tony Harrison, Julian Williams, Jarrett Hurd, Michel Soro, Justin DeLoach, Eric Walker (older), Patryk Szymanski, Joseph Elegele (older), Kanat Islam, Kermit Cintron (older), Jamontay Clark (likely a bit early for Clark to take the step), etc are the types of names that Vanes should have his eye on, and he should be willing to take on at least the first 1-2 fights on short money.

Comment

Angulo's been fighting just a bit south of 165 and didn't notice he lost his last bout... seeing how Vanes is desperate for some more cash, I don't see why they can't make this bout at 162?

It certainly isn't as bad as the super fat DeMarco vs Figueroa Jr. weigh ins!

Some good scrap pay for both dudes.
              terrible fight. angulo is shot. done. He lost to a blown up shot welterweight in fredy hernandenz in his last fight. and it wasn't even close. put vanes in with a decent fighter like tony harrison

Comment

Working...
              X