Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston 911 Operator charged with hanging up on thousands of callers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn right. I wish the charges were more serious. As for the murder of the store manager, I don't think that could have been prevented(I wish the store manager had a gun) in this scenario but probably notifying cops close by could have caught the suspect when he was leaving the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      ''"Ain't nobody got time for this. For real," according to charge documents.''

when should we expect the riots on her behalf ?
      Clear cut case of wrong. No riots required. If the families of the store manager who got killed were to do a protest against the authorities because of the ****ty behaviour of one of thier staff members I would be cool with that but she got punished anyway.

Comment

how is it a misdemeanor when she hangs up on a guy who was reporting an armed robber who later shot and killed a man? that should be a serious crime. she was negligent and a man died.

Comment

Even before I opened the link, I knew it was a dindu.

People like her suck at customer service. I have to deal with the likes of her on a regular basis when I call into the city for permits and other things.

Creshenda. lol

Comment

I'd bet my bottom dollar she was an Affirmative Action hire.

Comment

In a separate incident, Williams allegedly hung up on a security guard calling to report reckless driving and can be heard saying, "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real," according to charge documents.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                how is it a misdemeanor when she hangs up on a guy who was reporting an armed robber who later shot and killed a man? that should be a serious crime. she was negligent and a man died.
                word this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Honestly,,, I feel bad but my first thoughts were its a black person... Sure enough, I click on article and its a black chick...

Hate to stereotype like that, but honest to God, first impression is that it will be a black, and was exactly right.
                  yeah, sadly I was like this has to be one of those black chicks with attitude. I dealt with them ordering stuff and man its a reason why businesses are scared to hire them, having a person working costumer service who has a temper and attitude problem ruins your business.

Its easy to fire or not hire a white person with attitude, but its difficult to fire or not hire a black with an attitude because they will play the race card and millions of liberals whoa re brainwashed with political and media bias will believe you are a racist automatically without analyzing the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Clear cut case of wrong. No riots required. If the families of the store manager who got killed were to do a protest against the authorities because of the ****ty behaviour of one of thier staff members I would be cool with that but she got punished anyway.
                    ^^^^^
                    aint nobody gots time fo dat. fo reelz.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Wooooooow
                      Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      people of her type don't have a conscience. so not surprised.
                      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Honestly,,, I feel bad but my first thoughts were its a black person... Sure enough, I click on article and its a black chick...

Hate to stereotype like that, but honest to God, first impression is that it will be a black, and was exactly right.
                      Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Crenshanda?
                      Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      ''"Ain't nobody got time for this. For real," according to charge documents.''

when should we expect the riots on her behalf ?
                      Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                      Hoodrat central...lol. Jus sad !!
                      Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      dont worry about it folks. she's black and we gotta let her pass.

think about the busy time she was supposed to do curling up her hair being bothered by 911 calls.

come on guys that's just a hard life she's having. she's black we should let her go.
                      Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      "aint nobody got time fo that. fo real"

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Even before I opened the link, I knew it was a dindu.

People like her suck at customer service. I have to deal with the likes of her on a regular basis when I call into the city for permits and other things.

Creshenda. lol
                      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I'd bet my bottom dollar she was an Affirmative Action hire.
                      Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      yeah, sadly I was like this has to be one of those black chicks with attitude. I dealt with them ordering stuff and man its a reason why businesses are scared to hire them, having a person working costumer service who has a temper and attitude problem ruins your business.

Its easy to fire or not hire a white person with attitude, but its difficult to fire or not hire a black with an attitude because they will play the race card and millions of liberals whoa re brainwashed with political and media bias will believe you are a racist automatically without analyzing the situation.

with a first name like creshanda,

she never had a chance....

T
                      Y
                      P
                      I
                      C
                      A
                      L.

These type of people HAVE NO PRIDE whatsoever in their jobs....

They are rude, disrespectful, belligerent, and they act as if we are DOING THEM A FAVOR by patronizing their workplace and "annoying" them with questions aka, doing their jobs.

You can bet your bottom dollar that she wasnt raised by a father and had no family structure whatsoever...

Having a strong father figure teaches you about having PRIDE at whatever you do whether you are a janitor or a surgeon.

Very typical....

I already knew right off the bat what kind of person it was gonna be....

Comment

Working...
                      X