No announcement yet.

mark breland not coaching wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark breland not coaching wilder?

wheres mark breland? I see footage of wilder training and no breland in sight

Haven't heard anything, he should still be assisting with Wilder's training.

Comment

Hope he ditches him. I've seen 1 fight in which Deontay won via skill. The rest were him be taller and far more powerful against the oppnent. As I've said a million times here, he needs a coach that will get him to stop raising the roof every time someone throws at him. I'll say it again when someone KO's him because of it. He also needs his footwork straightened out. These are remedial things and it's ridiculous that someone with such natural gifts isn't getting trained proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Hope he ditches him. I've seen 1 fight in which Deontay won via skill. The rest were him be taller and far more powerful against the oppnent. As I've said a million times here, he needs a coach that will get him to stop raising the roof every time someone throws at him. I'll say it again when someone KO's him because of it. He also needs his footwork straightened out. These are remedial things and it's ridiculous that someone with such natural gifts isn't getting trained proper.

i'm sure breland is training him properly. it takes a long, long time for a big long body like that to learn to box. wilder is a fluid athlete for a man of his size, but he's still fighting an uphill battle trying to cordinate 6'7" of body, 235 lbs, and 84 inches of reach, for 12 rounds.

i see flashes from wilder that make me really regret that he didn't learn to box until he was 20 years old. he has power, size, and speed. very rare in 2016 at HW.

Comment

Working...
        X