Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez's message to GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why keep making threads about this joke diva? Candela is a punk... a fishnets fabrication

Comment

The fight will never happen

Hopefully Khan does us all a favor

Comment

this fight does happen. when will you guys learn that everything they do is on purpose. They want you to think the fight is far away and possibly not happening. then bam hit you with an announcement and get you all excited about boxing again. They know its one of the only big money fights and ppv left.

Comment

Mexican Warrior doe.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
            nothing new here. he's scared of little G and will never fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I am from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Distrito Federal, Mexico and I am ashamed of this coward. Everyone in my village is a bit embarrassed by how scared he is of Gennady and all the excuses. He brought shame to my country and for that we will never forgive him..
              I thought you were from Puerto Rico?

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                i don't blame canelo and golden boy its a lose lose situation i just don't see anyway he gets past GGG it could be the nail in the coffin for golden boy if canelo gets beat badly and stopped to be honest this fight doesn't even interest me

Are you a fan of boxing or of politics?
                Golovkin vs Alvarez should be an amazing fight. Two similar styles, both rarely take backward step in the ring.
                Some people want to fight to happen to prove who is the best and bragging rights. Personally, I want it to happen because i reckon it will be a great fight and good for the sport. It's never going to happen if the
                fans would rather speculate about it than actually see it.
                F-- the 'A' side, risk/reward, golden goose politics!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I am from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Distrito Federal, Mexico and I am ashamed of this coward. Everyone in my village is a bit embarrassed by how scared he is of Gennady and all the excuses. He brought shame to my country and for that we will never forgive him..
                  lmao nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I thought you were from Puerto Rico?
                    He was just saying that to mindgame Cotto fans. Everyone knows he's from guadaleupe mexico or whatever.

Comment

Canelo will fight him. He's taken high risk low reward fights with megafight on the table. He fought Trout with Mayweather lined up and Lara with Cotto on Deck.

One fighter has a history of demanding the best and getting the fights done. The other has played it safe in hopes of being chosen.

Get ready for September.

Comment

Working...
                      X