No announcement yet.

So... A few years older... and perhaps a lil wiser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Sup ya'll, i'm back as well! How's it been!?
    Sit yo ass down you didn't make a thread about it !

Comment

Comment

Hmmmmmmm this is an interesting turn of events.

Comment

sup brih. haven't been watching any euro boxing on saturday lately, and obviously the boxing guru is no more, so it seems like it's been several years somehow!

hope you are doing good.

as for the scene, you really haven't missed a whole lot. boxers come and they go. very few stick around at the top without being coddled, and the ones who do get coddled and who aren't great are easy to forget. pacquiao - floyd happened, but it was about 6 years too late from the perspective of somebody who wants to see good boxing.

networks promote fighters now, basically. really odd look.

the pacquiao getting knocked out and broner losing to maidana meme / gif thread would be worth a visit for sure. broner's loss was one of the most amusing things i've seen on the internet.

Comment

Sup PK?

This is so dope. Old timers return to breathe life into this place.

Comment

Not really sure whats going on in here bunch of old ****s and a dude with short arms

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                *Fingers crossed for the Hoff's return*
                And laddie. And butterball.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Hello everyone. I hope all is well.
                  hi PK! its always a pleasure "seeing" the old guys back...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    hi PK! its always a pleasure "seeing" the old guys back...
                    Hey talip! my man that always gave a calm, neutral and serene vibe! Are you well?

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Sup PK?

This is so dope. Old timers return to breathe life into this place.
                    Ah well I am sure we can do this. Social media has kind of taken over the world, but **** that ****. It's all about Boxing Scene. While the young cats do some yoga, we do the old skool boxing gym! All about old school!

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    sup brih. haven't been watching any euro boxing on saturday lately, and obviously the boxing guru is no more, so it seems like it's been several years somehow!

hope you are doing good.

as for the scene, you really haven't missed a whole lot. boxers come and they go. very few stick around at the top without being coddled, and the ones who do get coddled and who aren't great are easy to forget. pacquiao - floyd happened, but it was about 6 years too late from the perspective of somebody who wants to see good boxing.

networks promote fighters now, basically. really odd look.

the pacquiao getting knocked out and broner losing to maidana meme / gif thread would be worth a visit for sure. broner's loss was one of the most amusing things i've seen on the internet.
                    Strangely a streaming site like boxing guru did bring many boxing fans together. Having a chat always helps. I wouldn't mind paying PPV from the US if they offered it...

I am doing very well my brother.

Financially I am not, but in life I can say that I am happy. I took my lady to Iceland and proposed to her by a waterfall... I am now a partner... not just a putna like how chief use to call it haha.

I am still a Pac fan but the longer it was left, the more I knew his style would not work vs Floyd. Pac let a lot of people down, but I will congratulate Floyd on being a masterful technical boxers with great athleticism for boxing. It's only half way of the decade but he deserves it I feel lol.

My man S A M U R A I up there probably smiling at that fight... RIP you kind and fair man!

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Hmmmmmmm this is an interesting turn of events.
                    Not sure I remember you but hey

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Hey paul, still trolling the world? Were you the jump rope saggy man boobs guy?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Sup ya'll, i'm back as well! How's it been!?
                    Hello Kev, long time! How is life? Must be many changes because you were still very young!

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                    I was thinking I had the most pathetic karma bar, but you my friend are more pathetic by two years, well done

Ah well I cheated because I got banned! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Hey talip! my man that always gave a calm, neutral and serene vibe! Are you well?

Ah well I am sure we can do this. Social media has kind of taken over the world, but **** that ****. It's all about Boxing Scene. While the young cats do some yoga, we do the old skool boxing gym! All about old school!

Strangely a streaming site like boxing guru did bring many boxing fans together. Having a chat always helps. I wouldn't mind paying PPV from the US if they offered it...

I am doing very well my brother.

Financially I am not, but in life I can say that I am happy. I took my lady to Iceland and proposed to her by a waterfall... I am now a partner... not just a putna like how chief use to call it haha.

I am still a Pac fan but the longer it was left, the more I knew his style would not work vs Floyd. Pac let a lot of people down, but I will congratulate Floyd on being a masterful technical boxers with great athleticism for boxing. It's only half way of the decade but he deserves it I feel lol.

My man S A M U R A I up there probably smiling at that fight... RIP you kind and fair man!

Not sure I remember you but hey

Hey paul, still trolling the world? Were you the jump rope saggy man boobs guy?

Hello Kev, long time! How is life? Must be many changes because you were still very young!

Ah well I cheated because I got banned! lol.

congrats, bro. really. i hear iceland is the real deal, and one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X