Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Plans Lawsuit: I Was Drugged in Gay Sex Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me the link to the video by pm, please?

It's not for me, it's for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah I'll watch it.

Do I have to report back?
      Yeah,but we will respect your refractory period and wait a bit Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Black people take gay ish to a whole different level, always...

Yusef is bugging..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AStJ5yExow&sns=em

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post

There you go, Annie.

I've already had a look. You know....for research purposes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              There you go, Annie.

I've already had a look. You know....for research purposes.
              It's just a 90 second preview? How am I supposed to have a wan - er, have a watch of that?

Comment

• I'm not a gay **** expert but i do watch my fair share of **** and i can look at it objectively and say it's probably a great video if that's your thing.

Well filmed, 3 decent looking black dudes with good bodies. It could be a lot worse, it doesn't look that amateur or low budget. Even the subscription fee for that site it's on isn't cheap. Mack has talent, he should stick with it. I reckon he can make a good living.

Kind of sad really that this might actually stop him making some decent bread if he feels ashamed because people know. I hope he realises there's nothing wrong with it and this time next week, nobody will care. Nobody really cares anyway except a few boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh a

LarryXXX
                  Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
                  LarryXXX

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I'm not a gay **** expert but i do watch my fair share of **** and i can look at it objectively and say it's probably a great video if that's your thing.

Well filmed, 3 decent looking black dudes with good bodies. It could be a lot worse, it doesn't look that amateur or low budget. Even the subscription fee for that site it's on isn't cheap.Mack has talent, he should stick with it. I reckon he can make a good living.

Kind of sad really that this might actually stop him making some decent bread if he feels ashamed because people know. I hope he realises there's nothing wrong with it and this time next week, nobody will care. Nobody really cares anyway except a few boxing fans.
                    wow,and i thought this thread could not get any gayer

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      wow,and i thought this thread could not get any gayer
                      What's gay about that?

He sucks two ****s at the same time and seems to do it well. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality as a straight man that i can watch a gay threesome and judge it objectively without it exciting me.

Y'know, i don't like the music of Prince but i can see he's a very talented musician. Mack is a talented gay "adult art" performer, i don't have to like it to acknowledge it.

I'll give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Working...
                      X