No announcement yet.

How sexy is Kate Upton??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    This broad is overrated. She just has big **** which is fine, but if you look at candid pictures of her at the beach you'll see a flat ass, skinny legs and no hourglass figure at all. Not deserving of all the hype, but photoshop and photography angles have made her.
    I agree... She has a nice face too, though. But nothing sensational. I wonder what her personality is like and if she has any brains.

Comment

She has a nice face and a superb pair of juicy boobs. Although if she wants to be an all-time great supermodel Kate has to work on her ass, abs and legs.

Comment

i would **** kate upton any day of the week. if i were to critique her though, i say that she really doesnt have any hips

Comment

She's a blonde with big ****, nothing more and nothing less. If she wasn't a celebrity then nobody would notice a difference between her and the hundreds of millions of other blonds with big **** out there.

Comment

Overhyped, she has a fridge upper body and no ass.

Comment

She is very sexy.

I just wish there were pics online of jizz all over her **** instead of her back.

Comment

Not a big enough dink.

1/10. Would not bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Overhyped, she has a fridge upper body and no ass.
                  Definitely agree that she is overhyped and overrated simply on account of her ****...definitely there are some times she looks really hot but that's more to do with editing...but who is natural these days?

She would definitely be better if she had something better going on with her hips, legs and ass. Just the **** makes it seem a bit disproportionate.

Obviously most of us still would though, just gotta be real that she isn't some one-in-a-lifetime goddess the likes of which we have never seen.

Comment

I use to think she was pretty damn attractive. But the more I see her the more she just seem Average. I mean here big breast are great. But she got no ass and her face is not all that great. Besides that I guess she's a blonde hair blue eyed white girl.......overrated

Comment

Bro you're in the lounge. We pull girls way hotter then her every night.

Comment

Working...
                      X