No announcement yet.

Keep Kbpoetree informed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbpoetree
    Hey, thats cool, congrats to him and u...i never played soccer, it just wasnt an option where i grew up..i know tho, that those dudes are in some hell of shape..How old is your son.
    He is 4.....I played baseball and am trying to get him to play it but he likes soccer better right now but he is still young.

Comment

• Originally posted by raesaad
      He is 4.....I played baseball and am trying to get him to play it but he likes soccer better right now but he is still young.
      yeah, soccer is more appealing at that age cause they get 2run wild and kick things..baseball is more controlled..I played ball myself for like 17years. got drafted in 98, but i just lost the love for the game..Cant even watch it anymore, and when i do catch a second of it, i think its pathetic, these major leauge guys look like they should still b playen legion ball

Comment

• update...fanal....FIanl....FINALLY THE UPDATES HAVE RETURNED TO THE KEEP KBPEOTREE INFORMED THREAD......IF YOU SMELLooooow WHAT SHY IS COOKIN

Comment

• update ...people don't give a damn about my post count..

Comment

• Update ....Kbpeotree was gone then he came back... then he was gone.. then i think he made an alt.. then he was gone... then he came back... then he was gone again

Comment

• Wassup KB! how's training going?

Comment

Working...
              X