Comments Thread For: Photos: Takashi Uchiyama Pounds Vasquez in Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
    Too bad broner ran up to 135 and ducked uchiyama
    either you are a idiot and joking around. or you jealous of broner. this guy has nothing and means nothing to broner.

Comment

Just saw the fight. It's my first time seeing Uchiyama and he's a banger. Throws a nice right hand to the head AND to the body. Plus his left hook isn't bad either.

He is a little slow and deliberate though, and very hittable. I think a guy with fast hands and good power might give him some trouble. Gamboa fits the bill....

Comment

Uchiyama looks like he's very opened for counters, the way he throws his combinations. He looks very wild. Gamboa stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          either you are a idiot and joking around. or you jealous of broner. this guy has nothing and means nothing to broner.
          Broner did dodge him. No big deal. Not everyone can handle KO Dynamite and it's best to let him dismantle everyone else rather then yourself

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Uchiyama looks like he's very opened for counters, the way he throws his combinations. He looks very wild. Gamboa stops him.
          It's a part of his game plan. He drags his lead foot to plant and exchange.

He'd wreck Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Broner did dodge him. No big deal. Not everyone can handle KO Dynamite and it's best to let him dismantle everyone else rather then yourself

It's a part of his game plan. He drags his lead foot to plant and exchange.

He'd wreck Gamboa.
            Your name is "Japanese Boxing" so I'd understand the bias but.......come one man please live in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Your name is "Japanese Boxing" so I'd understand the bias but.......come one man please live in reality.
              Reality is Uchiyama just unified the titles.

Comment

Uchiyama, Gamboa, Broner. These three at some point should fight each other. They are sure to be interesting fights. Speed might trouble Uchiyama. At the same time if Gamboa leaves himself open to one of Uchiyama's power shots it's game over. With Broner, I always wanted to see how he will fair against a guy with power and this guy has serious power. Uchiyama Gamboa is more likely though given that they are both international and with Broner moving up in weight.

Comment

Any Sato vs Akaho videos yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
                    Speed might trouble Uchiyama. At the same time if Gamboa leaves himself open to one of Uchiyama's power shots it's game over.
                    That's true, Gamboa has shown himself to be a little chinny at times. He might be able to exploit Uchiyama's weaknesses but Uchiyama can exploit his as well.

It's a very interesting matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      50 Cent criticizing other promoters for not wanting to put their fighters in high risk fights. Well...back up your words and get Gamboa in the ring with this man.
                      That would make a great fight for HBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X