Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 9)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    As much as I love Holmes, I can't vote for him because he rarely ever posts anymore.

Yet he's in the lead.
    I know how you feel [although I never felt you.]
    Working as an over the road driver for the past two years has really kept me away from posting on the forums, I log on from my cell phone everyday but mostly to read a couple of articles here and there.
    I think people are voting for me based on the years that I've been here rather then for my lounge participation this year, but either way, I greatly appreciate keeping me in mind and honoring with their votes, I can honestly say that I'm not worthy but I'm really appreciative nontheless..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      I know how you feel [although I never felt you.]
      Working as an over the road driver for the past two years has really kept me away from posting on the forums, I log on from my cell phone everyday but mostly to read a couple of articles here and there.
      I think people are voting for me based on the years that I've been here rather then for my lounge participation this year, but either way, I greatly appreciate keeping me in mind and honoring with their votes, I can honestly say that I'm not worthy but I'm really appreciative nontheless..
      It's the voodoo magic of that bouncing titty avatar.

I really do wish you could post more, though.

Can't you, like, quit your job and be a bum like most people in America or something? Boxingscene needs you.

Comment

It's the voodoo magic of that bouncing titty avatar.

I really do wish you could post more, though.

Can't you, like, quit your job and be a bum like most people in America or something? Boxingscene needs you.
        Can't do dog, gotta keep moving freight to keep America moving and have everything you need at your finger tips..

Comment

Can't do dog, gotta keep moving freight to keep America moving and have everything you need at your finger tips..
          You're an unsung hero, Holmes.

Comment

You're an unsung hero, Holmes.

Thank you kind sir, happy holidays..

Comment

Yep...Holmie may not post much, but the quality of his posts is outstanding. That's why i voted for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Yep...Holmie may not post much, but the quality of his posts is outstanding. That's why i voted for him.
                Gracias brother jaz..

Comment

Gracias brother jaz..
                  You're welcome, and happy holidays back atcha!

Comment

Havent kept up enough to care.

Comment

I didn't even see this poll. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. (ShaunRoberts)

Comment

Working...
                      X