Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VV....had to put one of my dogs to sleep today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    RicDaRula I know it's hard, I had to put a few down myself over the years. I have always had a few dogs at a time and even with a big pack in my house anytime one passes it is hard. He was a beautiful Boxer by the way.
    NO DOBUT!!!!!!!!!! my other dog is sad as fuk

Comment

Never had to put down any of my dogs. But I remember when they all died. The first one was when I was 8. Die very young. The second one was when I was 10. It had a lot of puppies but we stayed with one, Lucky. Lucky died when I was 23. That dog was special. Now I have two more but I dont get attached to them so much. Dont want the same feeling again.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Never had to put down any of my dogs. But I remember when they all died. The first one was when I was 8. Die very young. The second one was when I was 10. It had a lot of puppies but we stayed with one, Lucky. Lucky died when I was 23. That dog was special. Now I have two more but I dont get attached to them so much. Dont want the same feeling again.
        somehow putting them down seems alot worst...........

Comment

This is the worst feeling in the entire world. I seriously never want to have to go through with putting a dog down again. I grew up with her and can honestly say I cared more about her than some family members...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            This is the worst feeling in the entire world. I seriously never want to have to go through with putting a dog down again. I grew up with her and can honestly say I cared more about her than some family members...
            no lie....it sucked balls...........

Comment

Be glad for the memories he has given you. I carried sadness with me for years when one of my pits passed till one day I got myself a new pup and was so happy that I immediately felt terrible for wasting all those years feeling sad when I should have been happy for being blessed with those memories he and I shared. Stay up

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                Be glad for the memories he has given you. I carried sadness with me for years when one of my pits passed till one day I got myself a new pup and was so happy that I immediately felt terrible for wasting all those years feeling sad when I should have been happy for being blessed with those memories he and I shared. Stay up
                I dig it................

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

You guys ever had to do that?? it sux balls..........
                  shiet man, condolences...
                  ive been dogless since many years ago, my dog who i had all the way from elementary to college died and i felt horrible, like my brother died or something, i was like no way in hell im gonna have another dog just for him to die and feel like this again, coincidentally im about to pick a bulldog puppy tomorrow, ive been toying with the idea of having a dog again for the last year, i love dogs and play with my clients dogs everytime i go to their homes, so i said **** it, so here i go... again...
                  hope hes healthy and lives a long happy life... although damn bulldogs only live like 5-7 years due to many health issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    My tio had to shoot my first dog because he was bitten by a rat and got rabies.
                    damn, thats fuked up... why you didnt give him his vaccines in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                      shiet man, condolences...
                      ive been dogless since many years ago, my dog who i had all the way from elementary to college died and i felt horrible, like my brother died or something, i was like no way in hell im gonna have another dog just for him to die and feel like this again, coincidentally im about to pick a bulldog puppy tomorrow, ive been toying with the idea of having a dog again for the last year, i love dogs and play with my clients dogs everytime i go to their homes, so i said **** it, so here i go... again...
                      hope hes healthy and lives a long happy life... although damn bulldogs only live like 5-7 years due to many health issues...
                      I hear ya son....it's rough...I only buy boxers....and they have pretty short life expectancy as well......weak salsa........

Comment

Working...
                      X