Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name one fighter that Emanuel Stewart trained from the start that did well !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name one fighter that Emanuel Stewart trained from the start that did well !

I think dude has had some great opportunities but he is over rated as a trainer !

Not many people heard of him, he was a pretty under the radar fighter, The motor city cobra.

I dont know if he did "well", but he did ok

Comment

hearns???????

Comment

Look up Kronk Gym the most obvious one would be Hearns.

Comment

what a failure of a thread

Comment

Originally posted by hookoffdajab View Post
            I think dude has had some great opportunities but he is over rated as a trainer !
            Off the top of my head

Milton McCroy
            Jimmy Paul
            Hilmer Kenty
            Michael Moorer
            Steve McCrory

And of course Hearns. All started under Stewart and became world champs with Stewart. Gerald McClellan started with Stewart also.

Hearns had very few KO's as an amateur but that changed in the pro's under the direction of Stewart. I don't know what your definition of "doing well" is though. And there is no qestion that Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko did better with their careers after hiring Stewart. If you want to know more fighters look up Kronk and it's history. It looks like you don't know anything about stewart's history. He's an old man now. But you can't just ignore his history because of that.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 09-14-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Off the top of my head

Milton McCroy
              Jimmy Paul
              Hilmer Kenty
              Michael Moorer
              Steve McCrory

And of course Hearns. All started under Stewart and became world champs with Stewart. Gerald McClellan started with Stewart also.

Hearns had very few KO's as an amateur but that changed in the pro's under the direction of Stewart. I don't know what your definition of "doing well" is though. And there is no qestion that Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko did
              better with their careers after hiring Stewart. If you want to know more fighters look up Kronk and it's history. It looks like you don't know anything about stewart's history. He's an old man now. But you can't just ignore his history because of that.
              How about roach?

Comment

I think the TS is getting in on what James Toney said about Steward. That Steward got Hearns after Bill Miller (Tonys' trainer) taught Hearns eveything he know/knew. And therefore he had nobody he started from the ground up.

Comment

Lol the TS is a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    How about roach?
                    Roach is an overrated Housewives/Actor trainer.

His gym was given to his as a present from an Actor and thats how he started training fighters. If Manny didnt fall into his lap he wouldnt be known.

He is a joke inside boxing circles because of the way he operates, he has 30 MMA guys, 50 Boxers and 30 Celebrities that "train " there but he will never show up at your fight or dedicate personal time to you because 90% of the time he is With Pacman and 10% with Khan, oh and you have to adopt to his schedule.

He hasnt brouoght anyone to be a champ, he just gets high caliber Boxers coming into his door because of Manny.

Stevie Wonder couldve trained Manny to be Manny, its evident the natural gifted ability this kid has when he actually has food to eat and basic boxing.

Steward > Roach by a big big margin

Comment

Working...
                    X