Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planet could be 'unrecognizable' by 2050, experts say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utter bo11okks. When I left my recent phenotype those fekkers will turn dat shatty theatre back to normal-mode.

Comment

i smell gmo foods!

Comment

On the of chance the **** hits the fan and the population increases at the current rate, cities expand, and less farm land is available to produce an increasing amount of food, u know what will happen?

War over food and land. That'll kill of a good few people. Starvation will kill of a few million more, and weaken a billion others so they die of from diseases, and BOOM, the population has decreased significantly and the amount of land we have left will be enough to produce food for the remaining population.

Problem sorted. Survival of the fittest, Darwinism at its most ****ed up. Or God punishing the unGodly and rewarding the rest. Whatever way u want to look at it.

We (the human race) will be fine, it'll sort itself out.
        Last edited by gingeralbino; 02-21-2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Ha! take that future Earth.........

Comment

Comment

Not that much worried about this. If we get our renewable energy systems under lock and succesful by 2030'ish, we are not gonna have trouble feeding 9 billion mouths. We already have the tech right now, its the evergrowing consumption of oil that makes us breath heavily right now.
              Otherwise the whole article is just a "shocker" to push some sort of agenda

Comment

What is it these people are 'experts' at exactly? Speculating without any real evidence to back it up?

Comment

Comment

I can guarantee the planet will be unrecognisable by 2050, and it won't be caused by the grain-supply or lack thereof.

Comment

Fuk asia and africa. dumb niggas who have children despite being poor. someone should give them condoms

Comment

Working...
                      X