Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could 5G eventually affect cell phone plan costs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I need to read up on this. I keep hearing it's a health issue.
    Yea same. I got several podcasts about 5G downloaded on my phone as we speak that I'll be listening to eventually. Most of the stuff I've listened to so far is just hyping it vs talking about health sh^t so it feels like some Alex Jones sh^t with all the health stuff. But I'm open minded to hear more about it.

As for cost, anything better will bring a higher price.
    100%. Whatever you paying now x it by 1.2 to 1.5 & that'll be the 5G price probably. Might even be higher out of the gate if only a few companies offer it, but competition will lower the price in this highly competitive sphere.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      isnt 5g already in people houses with modern routers?

Im not versed in this so IDK but i know modern routers are capable of 5g.
      Im not entirely sure bro but I know concerns are mainly aimed at the mass amount of masts in heavily populated areas to be installed for the 5g. the masts will leak massive amounts of radiation and our bodies will absorb it whether we like it or not thats what I dislike.

If people want a 5g phone that's fine by me but the general public shouldn't be exposed to 5g electromagnetic radiation via the masts when many wont even know whats going in there bodys they'll be infatuated with there internet
      speeds but not knowing the cost to health associated with the quicker net.

My theory is 5g will help out with mass surveillance (3 letter agencys) while also making us sick, some more then others which helps big pharma which is taking a hit with the current trend of legalising of weed/cbd

If you ask eddy current he's more likely to know the answer to what you asked. I just know the masts are the issue not the 5g handsets/modern routers
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-29-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Follow up post regarding masts

"Cornwall is one of two confirmed test areas for the new 5g phone system a US professor has called 'a massive experiment on the health of all species'

A 'weapons grade' new phone technology which is being tested in Cornwall is sparking health concerns - after a spate of suicides at Bristol University.

Cornwall and Cumbria have been confirmed as test areas for the new 5G mobile technology in rural areas, it has been revealed.

However, a public health professor at the University of California has described 5g as "a massive experiment on the health of all species".

And there are also fears the 5g network will require a huge proliferation of new masts, with one for every 10-20 homes.

Now organisations, including Cornish group Villagers Against Masts (VAM), have launched campaigns to call for greater scrutiny of mobile phone technology and coverage, citing serious concerns over health risks, especially mental health.

Jane Harvey, founding member of VAM, says she has deep concerns about the amount of masts needed for 5g network.

She said: "Since researching the health effects, I have a real concern over masts, but also Wi-Fi and the looming 5g technology. 5g is not good at all.

"Unfortunately Cornwall and Cumbria have been chosen to trial 5g in rural areas.

"The US has seen 5g rolling out in many places, impacting human health, wildlife and the environment.

“5g requires closer connectivity, a mast every 10-20 houses. So, imagine the countryside dotted with these. "

Comment

FinitoxDinamita .!WAR MIKEY! Eff Pandas

And for anyone else concerned check this the WHO classified the 5g radiation as carcinogenic in 2011.

"5G Radiation Dangers – What You Need To Know!
          It seems like as our technology advances, we get so excited about the cool things it will help us do that we ignore the related health effects. Such is the case with 5G. We will be able to download movies in a few seconds, but many experts are warning the health related effects could be our next crisis.

First of all 5G cellular technology is dangerous because it emits Radio Frequency (RF) Radiation. And it does so at ultra high frequencies and with ultra high intensity, compared to earlier technologies. The World Health Organization classified RF Radiation as a possible “carcinogenic” in 2011. And there are literally hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies linking RF Radiation to things like cancer, crib death, DNA damage (especially in infants and fetuses) and male infertility. Also because of the limits of the frequencies used, in order for users to have good reception it is estimated they will need to put a mini cell station every 2 to 8 houses. This will multiply significantly the amount of RF Radiation we will be exposed to.

For an updated list of 5G scientific studies and how they affect our health, please see the “Scientific Studies” page of this website. There are hundreds of scientists and medical doctors from around the world that are calling for a halt to the role out of 5G"
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-29-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
            FinitoxDinamita .!WAR MIKEY! Eff Pandas

And for anyone else concerned check this the WHO classified the 5g radiation as carcinogenic in 2011.

"5G Radiation Dangers – What You Need To Know!
            It seems like as our technology advances, we get so excited about the cool things it will help us do that we ignore the related health effects. Such is the case with 5G. We will be able to download movies in a few seconds, but many experts are warning the health related effects could be our next crisis.

First of all 5G cellular technology is dangerous because it emits Radio Frequency (RF) Radiation. And it does so at ultra high frequencies and with ultra high intensity, compared to earlier technologies. The World Health Organization classified RF Radiation as a possible “carcinogenic” in 2011. And there are literally hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies linking RF Radiation to things like cancer, crib death, DNA damage (especially in infants and fetuses) and male infertility. Also because of the limits of the frequencies used, in order for users to have good reception it is estimated they will need to put a mini cell station every 2 to 8 houses. This will multiply significantly the amount of RF Radiation we will be exposed to.

For an updated list of 5G scientific studies and how they affect our health, please see the “Scientific Studies” page of this website. There are hundreds of scientists and medical doctors from around the world that are calling for a halt to the role out of 5G"
            Yeah higher frequency waves don't travel as far as lower frequency waves is the physics of it. So if you're using higher frequency waves for communications, you're going to have to have antennas/repeaters closer to the phones or devices, which obviously means more antennas/repeaters in a given area, and ultimately a higher intensity of the RF waves in any given space.

Comment

5g won’t make your speeds any better, it’s simply a way of how the IOT products will talk to each other, it’s more of a mesh network that needs masts every few feet in order to work properly. Don’t believe the marketing about faster speeds.

Comment

5G cell towers are more dangerous than other cell towers for two main reasons. First, compared to earlier versions, 5G is ultra high frequency and ultra high intensity. 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G use between 1 to 5 gigahertz frequency. 5G uses between 24 to 90 gigahertz frequency. Within the RF Radiation portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, the higher the frequency the more dangerous it is to living organisms.

Second, the shorter length millimeter waves (MMV) used in 5G do not travel as far or through objects. This means with our current number of cell towers the cell signal will not be reliable. To compensate many more mini cell towers must be installed. It is estimated that they will need a mini cell tower every 2 to 8 houses. This will greatly increase our exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
                  Follow up post regarding masts

"Cornwall is one of two confirmed test areas for the new 5g phone system a US professor has called 'a massive experiment on the health of all species'

A 'weapons grade' new phone technology which is being tested in Cornwall is sparking health concerns - after a spate of suicides at Bristol University.

Cornwall and Cumbria have been confirmed as test areas for the new 5G mobile technology in rural areas, it has been revealed.

However, a public health professor at the University of California has described 5g as "a massive experiment on the health of all species".

And there are also fears the 5g network will require a huge proliferation of new masts, with one for every 10-20 homes.

Now organisations, including Cornish group Villagers Against Masts (VAM), have launched campaigns to call for greater scrutiny of mobile phone technology and coverage, citing serious concerns over health risks, especially mental health.

Jane Harvey, founding member of VAM, says she has deep concerns about the amount of masts needed for 5g network.

She said: "Since researching the health effects, I have a real concern over masts, but also Wi-Fi and the looming 5g technology. 5g is not good at all.

"Unfortunately Cornwall and Cumbria have been chosen to trial 5g in rural areas.

"The US has seen 5g rolling out in many places, impacting human health, wildlife and the environment.

“5g requires closer connectivity, a mast every 10-20 houses. So, imagine the countryside dotted with these. "
                  Yes. Every router installed by ISP's is now dual band with a 2.4 and 5g

Comment

Working...
                  X