No announcement yet.

LOL at the noobs here who think Uzi v Plant was legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at the noobs here who think Uzi v Plant was legit

Boxing sure know how to fool the noobs this **** show was an embarrassment to the sport and a spit in the face to the real fans.

Uzi has a dead man in front of him after from the 7th rd on literally was trying NOT to stop him he had him hurt and would let plant lay on him for 30 seconds while Jose was as fresh as could be.

He was instructed to pick it up after the midway point but not did enough to stop a guy who had zero left.

Fuuckk Jose for being a sell out and PBC for pulling this BS.

Props to plant though the guy has been through a lot and I doubt he was in on the FIX.

first time in my life where it was so obvious it was fixed.

At one point in the 11th round i even saw jose tie himself up LOL.

he looked fresh as a daisy. mouith closed and in the corner he was not even breathing hard.

the dude was not throwing punches on purpose and when he did he was throwing them @ 50%.

Caleb Plant was DEAD tired after round 8. basically in the last 3 rounds fighting just to survive.

clear rigg job.

Comment

Why? it's not like Uzcategui is some great fighter.

Who has he beat? a shot Dirrell?

It looks like he found his level as a limited but dangerous fighter against a well schooled boxer.

Comment

You're a crybaby. Plant seems like a douche but he won.

Comment

im leaning towards rigged, but then again i lost $ and im also extremly blazed therefore my opinion is invalid

Comment

I ain't see it that way but interesting perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Mask View Post
              I ain't see it that way but interesting perspective.
              did jose look tired? he was running back to this fckin corner and his mouth was closed and was NEVER breathing hard at all.

zero reason for him to look like hes pushing his punches and not throwing at all vs a guy looking to surivve.

Comment

This fight looked fixed

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                  Why? it's not like Uzcategui is some great fighter.

Who has he beat? a shot Dirrell?

It looks like he found his level as a limited but dangerous fighter against a well schooled boxer.
                  I agree bro no one ever said Uzi was special but trust me this was painfully obvious Jose was in on this the guy literally fought not to stop plant the last 4-5 rds.

But again I doubt plant was in it and he’s been through a lot so I’m glad he picked up a title even if it was under his circumstances.

As for Jose fuuucxkkk that sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    did jose look tired? he was running back to this fckin corner and his mouth was closed and was NEVER breathing hard at all.

zero reason for him to look like hes pushing his punches and not throwing at all vs a guy looking to surivve.
                    I'm not going to call it fixed but it was weird how fresh he looked yet he wasn't doing anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X