No announcement yet.

Democrat leader pleads guilty to raping 4 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    "but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”

omg just proceed the hang the fucker. disgusting!
    wtf ?!?!?!? the 3 y/o seduced him ?!!?!?!?

kiddy rapers unfortunately dont come in contact with gen pop. the chances of him being raped are pretty nil.

Comment

4 years old? FFS

Comment

Not that I give a fuck (US politics is a fuckin joke as far as I'm concerned) but I'm loving the implication that somehow being a democrat is linked in some way to being kiddie fucker. And some of you guys running with that ****. Guess the media really does work, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Not that I give a fuck (US politics is a fuckin joke as far as I'm concerned) but I'm loving the implication that somehow being a democrat is linked in some way to being kiddie fucker. And some of you guys running with that ****. Guess the media really does work, doesn't it?
          ''democratic leader....''

you dont see ''mr serial killer, who also happens to be a democrat, sent to jail for life.''

this pos had a specific title. if he were a republican leader, thats how it would have read.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            ''democratic leader....''

you dont see ''mr serial killer, who also happens to be a democrat, sent to jail for life.''

this pos had a specific title. if he were a republican leader, thats how it would have read.
            I'm sure it would, but do you really believe a persons political affiliations have any causal link to them being kiddie fuckers? That's what some people here are running with and whether or not it was the intent in this particular case this manner of smearing a group by implication is common practice - and no, not just against Democrats. I ain't singling out one side as being better than the other - just calling anyone who buys that kinda **** dumb.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-16-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I'm sure it would, but do you really believe a persons political affiliations have any causal link to them being kiddie fuckers? That's what some people here are running with and whether or not it was the intent in this particular case this manner of smearing a group by implication is common practice - and no, not just against Democrats. I ain't singling out one side as being better than the other - just calling anyone who buys that kinda **** dumb.
              nope. of course i dont.....BUT.....same as religion doesnt have shlt to do with priest pedos either, the title of the headlines will still read~

''catholic priest rapes 5 y/o....'' and the pic will have him wearing that costume. the news could have easily left out the priest part. and hell yeah its ******ed to connect all dems (or any party/group) with a pos like that guy.

if you obtain a certain title, especially that of public trust, you better not fnck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                nope. of course i dont.....BUT.....same as religion doesnt have shlt to do with priest pedos either, the title of the headlines will still read~

''catholic priest rapes 5 y/o....'' and the pic will have him wearing that costume. the news could have easily left out the priest part. and hell yeah its ******ed to connect all dems (or any party/group) with a pos like that guy.

if you obtain a certain title, especially that of public trust, you better not fnck up.
                Ain't gonna disagree with that, sensationalism does sell copy and folk with positions of responsibility will inevitably be regarded as representative whether they actually are or not.
                Like I say though, my post was aimed at the few azzholes who were basically saying 'look, Democrats are kiddie fiddlers'. It's akin to the higher profile say that interacial rapes get vis a vis rapes within a racial group. Technically it's still factual reporting, but what isn't said can be used to create a particular narrative. Anyway. Just my 2p.

Oh yeah. And Kiddie fuckers should burn.

Comment

Ain't gonna disagree with that, sensationalism does sell copy and folk with positions of responsibility will inevitably be regarded as representative whether they actually are or not.
                  Like I say though, my post was aimed at the few azzholes who were basically saying 'look, Democrats are kiddie fiddlers'. It's akin to the higher profile say that interacial rapes get vis a vis rapes within a racial group. Technically it's still factual reporting, but what isn't said can be used to create a particular narrative. Anyway. Just my 2p.

Oh yeah. And Kiddie fuckers should burn.
                  nothing to add to the above except this train of thought;
                  by exposing one of their members for all the world to see, it ''should'' make joining that group much harder ?

''how did we not spot joe assh0le before he pulled this shlt ?!?!''

they should burned slowly, put out, repeat.

Comment

There are Republican pedophiles too.

In fact there is a disturbingly high number of child molesters among political leaders all across the world. One has to wonder what exactly is going on behind the scenes in the halls of power:

UK Police Chief: Former British PM Was HUGE Pedo, Establishment Covered Up

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...shment-covered

Comment

Chop his balls and the shaft too.. if he survives then put him in the most desperate for action prison..

Comment

Working...
                      X