Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman - Face To Face in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't show a level picture showing Keith's size advantage

Comment

all the time mannys thinking "what have i got myself into"

Comment

Manny on serious business now, poor Thurman!

Comment

Cant wait for the Pac-fans to disappear and go back to obsessing over Floyd when he lose

Comment

Originally posted by toff View Post
            They didn't show a level picture showing Keith's size advantage
            Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            The last week was always going to be hard for Keith by draining himself and not taking it off gradually.
            He's going to be huge compared to Pac once he makes weight and re-hydrates.
            ... PacMan fought much bigger men as compared to KT...

... but he never fought an opponent that younger and talented...

Comment

I never noticed the significant size advantage that Keith has before this press conference. I expect One Time to win but I am rooting for Pac.

Pac's balance looked bad at times against Broner but Broner didn't take advantage of this. I fully expect Thurman to take advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                I never noticed the significant size advantage that Keith has before this press conference. I expect One Time to win but I am rooting for Pac.

Pac's balance looked bad at times against Broner but Broner didn't take advantage of this. I fully expect Thurman to take advantage of this.
                ... and Broner is flat footed, has no body movement, and he doesn't throw much... ... but whatever -- each fight is different...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post

I agree 100%. There is only 1" height difference, so the size advantage is exaggerated. Thurman's reach advantage may come into play when countering Pac's jab with a hook, but we'll have to see. I'm surprised so many are picking Pac in this fight, but wonder if the picks are with their heart instead of their head.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                    Manny should go to the body early and often. If i was a betting man, my money would be on Pacman. Like Hagler once said ” It's tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5am when you've been sleeping in silk pajamas”. Looks like Keith's been spending to much time talking..

Keith could land a big punch and end it early, but if it goes past 9 Manny could drop him.
                    Thurman has never taken body punches well and that was from B fighters. If Paq can make someone like Margarito double over from body shots imagine what he will do to Thurman.

Comment

I have a feeling Pac is gonna hurt him bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X