Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo the ***** did it once again. Ducked a 38 yo GGG and vacated a belt or two.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Why are you awake? It's like 5 am in the UK and you've been up for hours
    Is that any of your business? Is this another deflection tactic because i constantly slap you about in the actual thread topics?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Kovalev might as well lose in a war against Yarde.

Nice timing by Canelo. Why not offer better money and pay step aside money to Yarde? They waited on him two weeks to do that. But GBP offered 5M. You don't fool me.
      all the while GGG is fighting the steve rolls of the world..why doesnt he target Andrade or Charlo and pick up a title??

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Yeah that's why he lost the September date and could not fight who he wanted to fight.

He couldn't choose his opponents to he just blatantly skipped a date.
        Yuup said :”screw you guys I’m going home!”

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Is that any of your business? Is this another deflection tactic because i constantly slap you about in the actual thread topics?
          Idk just seems like you have some issues and your life revolves around this forum...so you stay glued to your computer even though you should be in bed...and maybe you have no real job there in the UK so you are able to carry out that lifestyle.

Dude I don't take anything you say seriously on boxing lol...you're kind of entertaining in a way...but you get about 1/10 things right on boxing and that's only by accident lol.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            all the while GGG is fighting the steve rolls of the world..why doesnt he target Andrade or Charlo and pick up a title??
            Why don't Andrade and Charlo fight each other? That'd be a good fight actually...if GGG beat either one the people who don't like him would just say that one sucked and he should face the other one lol...let them fight and earn a GGG fight and that way if GGG wins you will have to give him some shine...unless it goes 12 rounds then you can complain and say GGG lost

Comment

Why don't Andrade and Charlo fight each other? That'd be a good fight actually
              So GGG can just keep fighting the Steve Rolls and the Vanes's of the world??? he takes no risk at all and people make excuses for him..that is literally his entire resume

Comment

Idk just seems like you have some issues and your life revolves around this forum...so you stay glued to your computer even though you should be in bed...and maybe you have no real job there in the UK so you are able to carry out that lifestyle.

Dude I don't take anything you say seriously on boxing lol...you're kind of entertaining in a way...but you get about 1/10 things right on boxing and that's only by accident lol.
                You managed to form that opinion from the time i post on here. You do know people can work any hours right? How is my lifestyle relevant to the topics discussed?

Of course you take it seriously, you always strike up arguments, lose the discussion and then try again on a different topic.

Comment

So GGG can just keep fighting the Steve Rolls and the Vanes's of the world??? he takes no risk at all and people make excuses for him..that is literally his entire resume
                  Vanes is literally Andrade and Je Charlo's best win lol...and GGG's 13th best win...and he KOed him vs going 12 rounds lol...different circumstances and a little easier for GGG but still...

His last 5 fights were Rolls, Canelo, Vanes, Canelo and Jacobs...and only Vanes because Canelo pissed dirty...no one really has a better run in their last 5 fights at all.

Let Andrade and Charlo fight and they can get a big fight after that...you won't give GGG any credit for anything he does anyway...so at least let one of them prove it so if/when your boy GGG does win you can't just say he should fight the other one etc

Honestly people like you make me not even want to see those fights lol...if it goes 12 rounds you'll find a way to score it for your guy so takes the fun out of them...would rather see GGG vs Callum Smith or someone else at 168 or Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You managed to form that opinion from the time i post on here. You do know people can work any hours right? How is my lifestyle relevant to the topics discussed?

Of course you take it seriously, you always strike up arguments, lose the discussion and then try again on a different topic.
                    Dude not at all lol...there are some decent posters on here who I value what they say...and there are some bad trolls who I completely ignore...I actually find you entertaining and kind of original which is refreshing.

But yeah as far as boxing goes I know you're just trolling so I tune it out...no offense...I do try and educate on some things though when it seems like you are at least trying to be open to things...I know 90% of the time you're trolling though...and you just have your personal biases and aren't really trying to have a real discussion it's cool though, you're pretty funny

Comment

No idiot so we can see different fighters fight each other, jacob ,Andrade and charlo need to fight each other, how about that Larry you lil c-sucker. Let me guess “it’s because iam black” the reason they don’t fight each other. You never learn Larry

Comment

Working...
                      X