Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: On Saturday, I'm Going To Be Thurman's Teacher!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: On Saturday, I'm Going To Be Thurman's Teacher!

For the third time in 12 months, boxing's only eight-division world champion and boxer laureate Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KOs) will be battling in a world championship fight. Forget collecting on a pension, amazin' Manny, 40, the reigning Fighter of the Decade, will be punching more than the clock this Saturday, when he tries to complete his world title hat trick, against undefeated WBA welterweight super champion Keith "One Time" Thurman (29-0, 22 KOs), from Clearwater, Florida, who is 10 years Manny's junior.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any fighter past the age of 40 is playing with their life by still fighting top level guys.

Comment

Hoping Pacquiao has one more cape to put on Saturday. Keith needs to be kept from holding the titles hostage again.

All this talk about being a legend is him trying to set himself apart from Spence and Crawford. My guess is he has no intentions on fighting either ever. He hopes Pac loses and retires before Spence or Crawford can fight him also. That gives Thurmon a claim on #1 through having a legend on his resume. This dude is so wack!!!

Comment

The one and only 8 division champion and FIGHTER of the DECADE will win this coming saturday..

I'm already excited....

Comment

This fight reminds me of 'The Karate-Kid' part III, in which loud-mouth Ponytail Terry Silver got his ass handed to him by the old master Mr. Miyagi.

Comment

[QUOTE=pasawayako;19901560]The one and only 8 division champion and FIGHTER of the DECADE will win this coming saturday..

I'm already excited....[/Q

Jesus Christ. You act like you haven't seen boxing before. My guess is you haven't seen anyone apart from Manny fighting.

Comment

Keef the queef needs to ko Pac ala Marquez in order to be seriously considered in the same level as Crawford....if there is a dud part deus (ghetto clown vs pac was a dud) then PBC will grow more in notoriety as Protecting Boxing Cowards.....Pac is there for the picking (ever since Dec 2012 when Pac suffered that devastating KO) that is why Pac ran away from TopRank...
              Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 07-15-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

This is how you talk trash with class.

“Keith Thurman has it easy. His only job is to train for this fight. I have three jobs. I am a fighter. I am a public servant. And on Saturday, I am going to be Keith Thurman’s teacher,” said Pacquiao.

Comment

[QUOTE=damned1974;19901590]
                  Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  The one and only 8 division champion and FIGHTER of the DECADE will win this coming saturday..

I'm already excited....[/Q

Jesus Christ. You act like you haven't seen boxing before. My guess is you haven't seen anyone apart from Manny fighting.
                  Just like him and others came when manny became popular they will go when manny goes. Im rooting for thurman.

Comment

Pac should take note of thurman Pac s predictable comments.
                    Which basically means thurman has a lot of fight footage to study Pac with, 70 fights I believe. And Keith can fight Pac in sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X