Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Want Pacquiao Next, I Hope He Comes To Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    Would the PacMan even set foot in that country? A JESUS guy like him would be a walking target.
    ————

A “Jesus” guy like him? You mean a Jesus guy who commits adultery? Is that what you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Khan puts a beating on pac

Then fights GGG and wrecks him

Crawford was on roids and khan had a hernia operation 3 nights before the fight thats why he was in so much pain.

Real talk
      lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ————

A “Jesus” guy like him? You mean a Jesus guy who commits adultery? Is that what you mean ?
        He’s a good catholic, a trip to a confession booth, and he’s right with his almighty... let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

We all live in glass homes homie..

Mohammed, Moses, etc.. all fall short..
        I fall way wat short..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He’s a good catholic, a trip to a confession booth, and he’s right with his almighty... let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

We all live in glass homes homie..

Mohammed, Moses, etc.. all fall short..
          I fall way wat short..
          ——/———-

Did you read what I was responding to?
          I don’t disagree with you but either you missed what I was responding to or you don’t care.
          Context matters

Comment

——/———-

Did you read what I was responding to?
            I don’t disagree with you but either you missed what I was responding to or you don’t care.
            Context matters
            Yes I did read it, but I took it my own way.
            PAC is a good hypocrite, just like me.
            I know catholicism, I read a lot about his religion, and attended Sunday school.

I’m a Mexican Jew, context does indeed matter, but, your context and mine might be very different things.

Our experiences in life influence our ability to contextualize and visualize a contextual frame of reference.

Your name, Oregonian, to me, it’s a news paper, or a person from Oregon.

Oregon, triggers a memory of friends at OSP and FCI Sheridan.

I say Oregon State, you think ducks or beavers...I add penitentiary, the context changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              And this is a main reason I hope Thurman ends pacs career. Although I wouldn't put it past Thurman to entertain fighting khan, pac is much more probable. He's mentioned khan as an option before and they'll try to build up the story angle of how they used to be sparring partners. Boxing in 2020 would be better without pac or khan in it.... Not to mention their fans.
              Much better if you don't log in anymore here cuz you will get butthurt and your hate will overflow everytime u see pac dominating the division again that wouldn't be good for you health bro.

Comment

Khan's heirs would get a nice chunk of change (death benefits) if Pac fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  And this is a main reason I hope Thurman ends pacs career. Although I wouldn't put it past Thurman to entertain fighting khan, pac is much more probable. He's mentioned khan as an option before and they'll try to build up the story angle of how they used to be sparring partners. Boxing in 2020 would be better without pac or khan in it.... Not to mention their fans.
                  so what if pac fights khan next after he beats thurman Pacquiao has already done it all in the sport he has nothing more to prove if the saudis throw big money at pac to fight khan more power to him! do you think thurman is more likely to fight fight spence next? LOL if so your dreaming thurman is more likely to retire the way he's been talking lately or end up getting hurt and not fighting for another two years.

Comment

————

what's that mean? that was before he found jesus you fool read the Bible Jesus forgives as long you accept him as your lord and savior! PacMan has done that! another moron on here!

Comment

I talk crap about a lot of boxers, but man I genuinely dislike Khan and would love to see him K.o'd. I'd love to see someone K.O him and then kiss him goodnight on the forehead for ultimate disrespect. People complain about A.B being dumb and stuff, yeah he makes idiot choices and stuff, but he's not flat out stupid. Amir Khan is stupid. From the way he articulates himself, to his opinions on things and what his views on what other people think and want from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X