Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite conspiracy theory on NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s your favorite conspiracy theory on NSB?

Please name your favorites! Here are some of my favorites recently:

Anthony Joshua has a panic attack/was sick/was drugged/was knocked out in sparring/whatever and that’s why he lost to Ruiz

Jermall Charlo and Al Haymon convinced the WBC to allow Canelo to avoid mandatories so they are wouldn’t have to fight him

Canelo’s knee problems are an excuse to hide his PED use

Even though he’s being drug tested, Pacquiao’s a PED cheat

Best conspiracy theory is when posters pretend they don’t know the LDBC.

Sam Watson allowed a leader of the LDBC to be shown on one of Showtime’s cameras from the Charlo Adams fight.

Some of us on NSB know PBC is an affiliate sponsor for the LDBC.

So if people wonder why we radar LDBC is to know PBC’s co-signing narratives

Comment

Anything involved Floyd is usually hilarious & poorly researched type sh^t by microdick having cake boys.

Among my specific favorites are those mfers who apparently don't know how to use YT that claim SSM & Oscar were calling out Floyd first & don't realize Floyd was calling out both those cats for years before they even said his name publicly. And they also ignore the time Floyd called out SSM later on & then SSM answered with he couldn't fight Floyd cuz his tooth was hurting right now which as a SSM fan made me cringe for him & his family that he'd say anything as lame as that.

Comment

The Jews were taking down Tyson Fury because he said they controlled the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          K2 are Loeffler and Klitchko Bros. Is it far fetched that such promotional companies wouldn’t want to sneek retaliate back if they’ve got pull? It’s not like the UK sees Fury’s background as the defacto representative of Great Britain anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

Sam Watson allowed a leader of the LDBC to be shown on one of Showtime’s cameras from the Charlo Adams fight.

Bruh u obsessed with LDBC/PBC. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              That’s a personal favourite of mine too, kafkod denium one of yours too right ?

Comment

The Charlo one is very plausible

Charlo gets a free belt. WBC work with PBC like how the WBO works with Top Rank/ Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

I don't know who the LDBC are, but you constantly spamming them is annoying. I have adblock to block annoying ads, guess I'll have to put you on ignore for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Bruh u obsessed with LDBC/PBC. Lol
                    LDBC - a collective of brothers for more than a year did 365/24/7 youtube videos on Eddie Hearn....

I'm good.

But listen to this! TIME STAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                    X