Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
    Was a big Mayweather fan but hats off to pac he's a beast probs the best resume in boxing.
    Even before Pac moved up to WW..

3x fights with Morales
    4x with Marquez
    2x fights with Barerra
    Hatton
    Cotto
    Delahoya
    Margarito
    Clotty

Man the list goes on with Pacman.. Dude doesn't back down.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Thurman is a POS, could have gotten Spence but went with a little 41 year old Filipino 5 years past his best at least. Smh I can only hope Manny doesn't get caught and works that soft body over and Thurman gets what he deserves.
      Smart financial move by Thurman. More money now, makes his fight w Spence bigger when it happens, puts him in a better position negotiation wise. This was a very smart move by KT and I’m not mad at it. PC has looked just fine lately and I’m excited for this scrap and hopefully Spence Porter is made and the winners have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Anybody else would have taken the statement with a grain of salt but not a Floyd groupie. Always prepared to offer up excuses at the drop of a hat.
        I did take it with a grain of salt. Those are just the facts.

Comment

PAC's GOT THIS, EASY WORK!

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
            Damn!!!!! Look at the Cabezon on Pacquiao! His huge Mongolian Cabezon head is like 2 heads of Thurman in one. LOL!

That is one big target, Lol!
            I noticed the same thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Does Thurman always have a double chin in the beginning of camps?
              That double chin tells you he's not in shape yet. Pac's 40 with no double chin. He's got a lot of catching up to do.

Comment

There’s absolutely nothing in Thurman’s game Pacquiao hasn’t seen before. The same can’t be said about Pacquiao. His B game is plenty to beat Thurman.

Comment

Haveta believe Manny knows Thurmos is weak to the body. And Manny has always been a great body puncher. Now if he can just unleash killer instinct that has been missing lately, we'll see a doubled over Thurmos giving up mid rounds. I'm sure alotta Manny haters will chastise me for that analysis, but that's ok.

Comment

This will be a very exciting fight. war pac

Comment

Can’t wait to watch Pacquiao’s swan song which will be sung by Thurman’s fists!

Comment

Working...
                      X