Don't pull it out if you not gonna use it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    I noticed that too.
    Did anyone see holes or blood? Shot [allegedly] several times at close range.
    ?
    this shiiet aint the movies homie! yall aint gonna see pool of blood everywhere and holes the size of baseballs! lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      this shiiet aint the movies homie! yall aint gonna see pool of blood everywhere and holes the size of baseballs! lol!!!
      How about HOLES where the BULLETS went into the BODY? Or do bullets only make holes in Hollywood?

Dude was wearing a shirt. There should have been holes THROUGH HIS SHIRT where the bullets went into the body. Or they magic bullets?

Comment

I thought this was gonna be another sex thread...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Like this idiot who took fatal shots at point blank range by his own piece.

https://youtu.be/0baSHTBrBYs
          I remember that it happened in el monte ca

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            How about HOLES where the BULLETS went into the BODY? Or do bullets only make holes in Hollywood?

Dude was wearing a shirt. There should have been holes THROUGH HIS SHIRT where the bullets went into the body. Or they magic bullets?
            This was exactly what I was thinking. The shirt or sweatshirt looks smooth with no holes. But the vid isn't sharp and maybe has poor resolution,. But then I don't see any blood, and he was shot from close range. So...?

Comment

The video is gone now?

I don't mean the pool hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

The bigger hole is always the exit wound!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  The bigger hole is always the exit wound!
                  I understand that, Major, but surely there should be entry wounds as well? Especially as there were 4 or 5 shots to the victims back.

Comment

Working...
                  X