Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites 2nd place in penis size? Why do we walk around with shame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little man keeps ignoring me, because he can't handle the truth! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      well we all know who's at the top of the heap

i'm double digit
      And we all know who is at the bottom of the heap where it concerns intelligence/I.q./wisdom. Bbc doe!

Comment

On what planet do girls like 10 inch mutant dicks?

Stop watching anime and talk to a real female

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Asians, Indians, South Americans, Polynesians, Red Indians, Aboriginals etc all smaller than us, its only really west africans that are bigger, so we are in 2nd place almost and we think we are small or medium because we share the same country as the west Africans.

But in reality we have jumbo sausages compared to most other races, and human beings. Including all those Chines and all those Indians.

We are HIGH UP, not in the middle or small! We are just not 1st place. But we are close to the top!
          What does you therapist think about your penis obsession?

Comment

Can some google the penis chart size thing and post in on here? Can't on a phone. It'd bump up this thread
            Supposedly Germans are 2nd behind some African country.
            Koreans are last.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
              Can some google the penis chart size thing and post in on here? Can't on a phone. It'd bump up this thread
              Supposedly Germans are 2nd behind some African country.
              Koreans are last.
              I'm starting to think it's all bull**** and no human can handle this data without tampering.

What's going on there?

Lebanon and Iraq are right next to each other but half of your dick falls off as you cross into the latter.

Ecuador, where the average male height is 5'4", has the largest dicks in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                well we all know who's at the top of the heap

i'm double digit

Too bad your IQ isn't. We all know who's at the bottom of the heap when it comes to intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  I'm starting to think it's all bull**** and no human can handle this data without tampering.

What's going on there?

Lebanon and Iraq are right next to each other but half of your dick falls off as you cross into the latter.

Ecuador, where the average male height is 5'4", has the largest dicks in the world.

Good to be over the top of the green.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    I am on the internet, no fear, no remorse, not just to give but to keep comin till you get sick of it, because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell, and when I get big enough brother their wont be room for anyone else
                    What in the actual hell could you possibly be talking about lol

Comment

Dick size is based on height, not color. Tall people have long arms, long legs, long fingers, long dicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X