No announcement yet.

NARCOS (TV) - Who's all watched it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARCOS (TV) - Who's all watched it?

Good show! I would definitely recommend. Moves very fast.

I had my doubts because I think the topic is fine to death, but you're right, it is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I had my doubts because I think the topic is fine to death, but you're right, it is excellent.
      i'll watch now that you've co-signed. i thought the same exact thing, it's been done to death.

Comment

ive downloaded the first 5 epeisodes, il give it a watch now ****s are raving about it.

Comment

Good show. The guy who portrays Escobar is Brazilian so is accent is a little off. But historically speaking, it's pretty accurate.

Comment

Binge watched the first season when it first came out on Netflix. Good stuff.

Comment

Lol my friend suggested it to me today

Comment

I'll check it out.

Comment

ive heard good things about it but im deciding whether to watch narcos or escobar, el patron del mal.

Comment

Just got into this 2 days ago. Binge watched the first 5 episodes. Probably gonna finish this off within the next day or so. Definitely a good show thus far. After this is over Imma have to look into this story a lil more cuz some of the stuff thats happened seems like some movie **** & not **** that really happened. Crazy f#cking time.

Comment

Working...
                    X