Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you drive and what do you plan on driving next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you drive and what do you plan on driving next?

I bought a 2013 Altima a couple of weeks ago. I was planning on buying a Challenger and keeping my Camry for work. I do a lot of driving for work. Unfortunately, I was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago, so out went that plan. The Altima isn't what I originally wanted but it's nice, simple, and most importantly good on gas. I see my next vehicle being an Audi, BMW, Infinity, or maybe the Challenger.
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 03-19-2015, 01:53 AM.

I like Infiniti's and Acura's.

But my favorite Car ever is THE PHANTOM

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post

What do you think of Teslas? They're not worth the money imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        What do you think of Teslas? They're not worth the ***128176; imo.
        Tesla's, Prius's, Volt's, Leaf's, Civics. They are all Vagina's on wheels. The Tesla is a fancy Vagina on wheels. When I go into berkeley for my job, thats pretty much All I see. Fucking Vagina's on wheels. And those cars are all over Oakland too.

DON'T GET A VAGINA ON WHEELS. VAGINA'S ARE FOR FUCKING, NOT FOR DRIVING.

Comment

Black 2003 BMW 325ci
          Good car for someone my age. Depending on where I stand money wise in 2 years, I'm thinking about getting a newer BMW (considering everyone in my family has a Beamer.. Romanian stereotype) , maybe a 2008-2011 m3 or 6-series.
          I've got 5k myself. Car worth 5k. Could acquire another 5k within 2 years. Dad throws 5k my way.

LEHGO, got myself a newer Beamer.

2 years after that. I turn Pro. Win a belt. Haymon throws me a contract. I bask in the $. Dreams doe
          Last edited by Showtime..; 03-19-2015, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I've been driving this chick down the street...I plan on driving her sister next.

Comment

I take the bus

In a few years ,im upgrading to some new rollerblades.

Comment

I own a audi a8 but now its become my girl car, I drive a nissian titan with a 6inch lift (bad ass if I must say) and I own a 2002 chevy impala that I let my nephew taht lives with me use.

I want to sell my truck and get me another one probably a Ford F-150 XLT (somethiing like this lifted looks clean as fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcAdMwigds) but that aint till down the road a year or so, still paying off the audi.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post

I just bought a used 2006 Infiniti G35X, and I am in love with this fahkin car. I'm gonna drive it for a year and then trade it in for a new Infiniti Q50. These cars are beautiful and fast!

Comment

Working...
                  X