No announcement yet.

To all you cowards that defend Ray Rice and hitting women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I hope this causes Roger Goddell to be fired... He totally mishandled this entire situation
    Ya the whole situation is a disaster. I don't understand how the nfl just introduced new rules regarding domestic abuse(6 games first offence, lifetime ban for second infraction) and then totally doesn't follow what they just introduced. What's the point of the new rule then? They ****ed up and now are reneging on their original suspension and further embarrassing themselves by not even following their own policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      What does being Muslim have to do with it?
      Because it happens to be a maligned group in America. Where as an NFL player is loved and protected as we saw with the way Goodell handled this situation.

My point is too all the tough guys defending him, and basically saying it's ok to beat on women. Well, I wonder how they would have reacted if it was some Muslims doing it in America's streets.

I doubt they would say the same thing. He would be getting death threats by the same one's supporting Rice.

Comment

what if it were two lesbians and one knocked the other one out?

Comment

if a muslim man reacts by hitting his gf or wife because she hit him i see no problem with that

Comment

Terrible hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Terrible hypothetical.
              It's called an analogy, and it was a good one. We love to support the people we love, but if another group or person does the same thing, we attack them.

My point is hitting women is wrong. No matter who does it. Outside of defending your life or serious harm, you should never hit a female.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                I think he meant like cause in america I guess everyone supposedly hates muslims but I from the westcoast and to be honest I never came across this patriotic muslim hate lol.
                WEST SIDE TIL I DIE MOTHER F.UCKERS!!!

Just trolling....

Comment

change your dealer Cua whatever they gave you was glazed

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Saw one the other day with Katsumi and some other chick.

My bad, Belladonna.

Was disgusting.

Nobody K.O.ed via dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      your post gave me a semi

Comment

Working...
                      X