No announcement yet.

Gavin Rees the mini Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin Rees the mini Tyson

Rees is a dangerous match up for Broner i think people are underestimating him to be fair, he is small, powerful and has great stamina and his only one loss was because the ref stopped it too early imo so I class him as underfeated

his jaw is like cast iron and I feel he will stop Broner in 5 he is a welsh warrior once trained by Enzo 'the slapmaster' Calzaghe

the rees hype train starts here

KNOCK HIS NAPPY HEAD OFF REES !! WAR BIG GAV!

i've got Rees by 1st round KO he's never lost to a black man and he said he never will.

Rees by devastating KO

Comment

KNOCK HIS NAPPY HEAD OFF REES !! WAR BIG GAV!
      O_o...Nice bigotry, but the american will prevail
      Last edited by SoulByThePound; 12-29-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Lol, dangerous.

Comment

Im assuming the thread started is joking with this. But just in case,

Gavin doesn't have an iron chin, he was all over the place from Kotelniks punches. He has no business being at this weight, he's a 5ft dwarf, he gasses after 8n rounds and has no power.

Broner stops him in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Im assuming the thread started is joking with this. But just in case,

Gavin doesn't have an iron chin, he was all over the place from Kotelniks punches. He has no business being at this weight, he's a 5ft dwarf, he gasses after 8n rounds and has no power.

Broner stops him in 2 rounds.
            ill bet you 30 million rees gets past the 2nd round then?

Comment

He'd be an o.k. challenge.

But I have always thought his stamina was suspect. He nearly lost to a complete no-hoper because he was breathing out of his arse in a fight not too long ago.

Broner is too strong. Burns is the best challenge at his weight because Burns is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                i've got Rees by 1st round KO he's never lost to a black man and he said he never will.

Rees by devastating KO
                Lmfao did he really say that.

Comment

Great post Dave!

These people who think Broner will beat Gavin ''sugar'' Rees aka Gavin ''The Rock'' Rees, don't know **** about boxing!
                  I can't believe he got robbed vs Kotelnik, he wasn't even hurt lol
                  He was playing possum, drawing Kotelnik in so he could unleash fury upon him when the stupid corrupt referee jumped in.

Rees is like a pitbull, Broner will not know what to do when Rees comes storming to the ring to ''Apollo 440 - Can't stop the rock'' 83 screaming Welsh supporters all fully behind him.

Broner is crazy for taking on Rees, who reminds me a lot of a mini, prime Big bad John McDermott.

Comment

couldnt agree more mate

you have to ask yourself why kotelnik didnt give him a rematch? he wanted nothing more to do with gavin rees lightnin!

he knows he got lucky when they fought.I have watched the youtube video a few times and you can even see they both connect at the same time sending them both going down BUT the amazing sportsman rees is you can actually see him holding kotelniks legs up!! so he doesnt go down with him!

what a guy..
                    Last edited by davef; 12-29-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X