Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you fall in love easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you fall in love easily?

Damn! why do i always fall in love easily? Its hard to control. Specially when shes so beautiful and her smile always melt your heart.

Not much anymore. Typically younger people do. But as of recent I've fallen hard for a girl. It's kind of embarrassing but at the same time there isn't a more interesting or more double edged sword type of feeling than being in love.

Comment

I gets mine. That is all.

Comment

What you're describing is infatuation.... Not love.

Comment

are we being invaded by phaggots?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              Golden Haha

Comment

I don't think that's love you're experiencing,it's normal to be attracted to a nice looking female tho..

When you find real love you will know straight away..

My girlfriend now is my true love..I liked her for many years..she used to date my cousin..2 years ago he died in a car accident..two weeks later I asked her out and she said yes..we been together since..

She loves me so much..she even tattooed mayweathers picture on her right upper back..I'm a big boxing fan you know..when I doggy style her I like to look at that picture..on her left upper back she got my cousins picture (RIP)..his spirit is always watching us when me make love..he would be so proud of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  I don't think that's love you're experiencing,it's normal to be attracted to a nice looking female tho..

When you find real love you will know straight away..

My girlfriend now is my true love..I liked her for many years..she used to date my cousin..2 years ago he died in a car accident..two weeks later I asked her out and she said yes..we been together since..

She loves me so much..she even tattooed mayweathers picture on her right upper back..I'm a big boxing fan you know..when I doggy style her I like to look at that picture..on her left upper back she got my cousins picture (RIP)..his spirit is always watching us when me make love..he would be so proud of us.
                  I'm sorry I believed this untill I read the week later and she said yes then she has mayweathers picture tattooed on her back wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    What you're describing is infatuation.... Not love.
                    I agree with Reed.

On that note : Yeah, I get infatuated with girls pretty goddamn easily if we share similar intrests/influences. To the point where it's pathetic.

But falling in love easily? Nope. You'd have an easier time either convincing MikeTyson77 to put the pills down, Larry to clean up his act, or MarkB that he wouldn't beat all of us into a bloody coma.

Comment

Working...
                    X