No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on NIshioka: This is The Guy I Wanted at 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You're absolutely right. Nishioka doesn't have a belt. Mares does, Rigo got the other one. Unless you consider the WBC Diamond belt a real title...
    It doesn't matter though, apparently you just have to fight the guy who beat faded vets in order to prove your legitimacy. Get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      Right, because odds and predictions are what justify fighters' legitimacy.
      The guy said Nishi was supposed to beat Marquez. I'm just asking if the odds reflect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        The guy said Nishi was supposed to beat Marquez. I'm just asking if the odds reflect that.
        Because odds do the actual combat, got it.

Comment

Donaire is going to break Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
            Donaire is going to break Nishioka.
            No he's not, Nishi is the best in the division. He beat Rafa Marquez.

Comment

Nishioka is an old man who hasn't fought in a year. In the lower weight classes that is death. I just hope he quits from accumulation. I don't want the Japanese seeing their man convulsing on the canvas.

Comment

Wrong. Guillermo Rigondeaux is the best in the division. His win over Rico Ramos proves it.

Ramos > Marquez

Comment

I thin Donaire will walk through Nishioka.

:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Rolph Spicer View Post
                    Wrong. Guillermo Rigondeaux is the best in the division. His win over Rico Ramos proves it.

Ramos > Marquez
                    No he's not, Nishi won every fight and all but three of them were in Japan. It's obvious he's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post

Nishioka is an old man who hasn't fought in a year. In the lower weight classes that is death. I just hope he quits from accumulation. I don't want the Japanese seeing their man convulsing on the canvas.
                      Man, Nishi is the greatest in the division. So if that happens, Donaire is legit, he is official. He is the best ever at '22.

Comment

Working...
                      X