Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• during boxer practice i think a great energy level is required so if a boxer is doing a hard workout then he must have a great diet and a healthy diet very first...to maintain himself....

Comment

• proof puttiong in the work gets you the results

everyones so quick to jump into surgery or medication

Comment

• A few recent vids and pics.

Balance on 10 lb ball

Some Plyo work

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        proof puttiong in the work gets you the results

everyones so quick to jump into surgery or medication
        Absolutely!

Comment

• You can really see a difference. Keep it up.

What are you doing for your diet now?
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-16-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            You can really see a difference. Keep it up.

What are you doing for your diet now?
            THanks!

Eating lean meats. Chicken, fish, salmon, turkey, etc. Fruits and vegetables are a daily things as well. One thing that has really helped over the last 4 or 5 months is that I ONLY drink water. Well, I do fruit smoothies, but other than that, I cut out on everything besides water and in doing so, I have cut out on a lot of calories.

But for breakfast, I either have eggs, turkey bacon, fruit, yogurt. Or I may do plain oats and add in fruit and protein powder.

During the day I snack on fruit, trail mix, granola, etc.

Lunch is usually extra food that we have cooked for dinner the night before. Which is some kind of lean meat and vegetables. My wife is a GREAT cook, so although we are eating clean, the food taste absolutely amazing, no kidding.

Post workout, I get in some carbs...mainly fruit or I will eat a sandwhich with some protein.

Then, dinner is pretty much the same. Lean meat that is either grilled or baked, brown rice, red beans, black beans, veggies, etc. I have really nailed down the eating side of getting healthy as the results have been great.

Comment

• Webb you look phenemenol bro.

I start p90x this Feb and about 20lbs lighter than whehn I started last year.

Hoping for huge results by May.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Webb you look phenemenol bro.

I start p90x this Feb and about 20lbs lighter than whehn I started last year.

Hoping for huge results by May.
                Thanks Reed! Means a lot. How has your workouts been? What's your current weight?

Comment

• Currently doing an ab challenge through my IG page and here are a few recent shots. I really wanted to target my lower abs for this month, so I put together this challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Currently doing an ab challenge through my IG page and here are a few recent shots. I really wanted to target my lower abs for this month, so I put together this challenge.

Yes, man you're doing good. I bet you feel like a new person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      Yes, man you're doing good. I bet you feel like a new person.
                      Absolutely and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X