Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams isn't done as an elite fighter, his problem is......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams isn't done as an elite fighter, his problem is......

His confidence is shot to ****.

I see a fighter that doesn't even know why he is getting caught the way he is tonight and what he has to do to change it. The facial expression, his body language and the fact he isn't pressuring is all indicative of a guy who seems lost in the ring.

Unless he gets a new trainer, which he needs badly, he should hang up his gloves.

Williams should retire, he doesn't know how to adjust his style. He has no defense and keeps getting tagged with lefts over and over again.

Comment

I agree that he's still elite. I personally think he can still beat Cotto, Bundrage and other top 10 fighters in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I agree that he's still elite. I personally think he can still beat Cotto, Bundrage and other top 10 fighters in the division.
        And he can beat Margarito again even if margarito uses plaster-wraps.

Comment

Paul is a warrior. After getting viciously KOed he came back and ate flush shots all night and didnt go down. He needs a new trainer BADLY. He has to adjust his style if he wants to continue fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

LOL................ofcourse you do........................i think pwill beats margarito though.....................oooops he already did..............

Comment

Pwill has NEVER been an elite fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                LOL................ofcourse you do........................i think pwill beats margarito though.....................oooops he already did..............
                Yea he did. He also did something Cotto didn't do which is step into the ring with Williams. lol

Comment

WHAT

THE

F_U_C_K.

Christmas in the summer.

Comment

Are you ****ing serious? He might not be in his prime anymore but if you want to come in here and act like he didnt fight his off then **** that bro. Straight up thats ho shyt.

Comment

Working...
                    X