Wade choked also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he's good but he's nothing special.

i question your knowledge if you think he's some great player.
    Get outta here. Wade is a special two way player, you're just sounding like a hater. I can't even discuss this if that's really your stance.

fucking bull****.

dominant performance by the referees.
    Most dominant performance in finals history. Fact. Have an issue with him getting calls? Breathe a bit too hard on Kobe and he gets the call...and he's earned that. But don't criticize Wade cause he got calls.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Get outta here. Wade is a special two way player, you're just sounding like a hater. I can't even discuss this if that's really your stance.

Most dominant performance in finals history. Fact. Have an issue with him getting calls? Breathe a bit too hard on Kobe and he gets the call...and he's earned that. But don't criticize Wade cause he got calls.
      i suggest you go look up some other finals stats before making such bold statements.

like i said , wade is good but he's overrated.

and he's being overrated by a lot of kids making a lot of assumptions.

wrong ones.

Comment

i suggest you go look up some other finals stats before making such bold statements.

wrong ones.
        wade is the best SG today..

Comment

wrong ones.
          Care to offer any actual evidence of him being "just good" and not special?

By advanced metrics, Wade had the most dominant final in history. That is a statistical fact.

Comment

Care to offer any actual evidence of him being "just good" and not special?

By advanced metrics, Wade had the most dominant final in history. That is a statistical fact.
            do you think he'll go down as one of the greats to play this game?

maybe one of the greats you've seen. since you probably haven't seen much.

advanced metrics? LMFAO what is this baseball?

most dominant finals? LMFAO

like i said look up some previous finals stats by some of the greats.

a few of them were recent too but you obviously don't know about it.

Comment

where's the wade boy?

you looking up finals stats yet?

i'll give you a few suggestions.

look up jordan in 1993.

look what hakeem did against shaq.

look what magic did as a rookie playing all 5 positions and even center when kareem got hurt.

look up how many points and rebounds moses malone was putting up for philly.

check out when bird averaged practically a triple double.

and those are just the 80's and 90's.

you'd be shocked at the number of points and rebounds kareem and wilt did.

wade most dominant finals ever. LMFAO

just because you heard some tv hack or radio guy say it doesn't make it true.

Comment

I love when people pull stuff out of thin air and put FACT next to it.

Comment

do you think he'll go down as one of the greats to play this game?

maybe one of the greats you've seen. since you probably haven't seen much.

advanced metrics? LMFAO what is this baseball?

most dominant finals? LMFAO

like i said look up some previous finals stats by some of the greats.

a few of them were recent too but you obviously don't know about it.
                  Yea he will. He's already a top 5 2 guard to play the game. The only two that are 100% ahead of him are Jordan and Kobe.

Advanced Metrics...yea. Or are you someone who goes "oh he averaged 2.5 steals a game so he's obviously a great defender". Advanced metrics go for all sports, not just baseball. I can understand they take some time to read and learn but they're actually pretty interesting.

The game is about efficiency and advanced metrics bring that out.

I'm well versed on the game guy. If you really wanna wax intellectual over it I can go all night, but you're clearly just of the opinion that Wade isn't that good.......that's fine you can think that. You're just wrong.

I love the 80's-90's era too...that's what I grew up on. But Wade's '06 finals was better than any of Jordan's, I'm sorry but it's just true. I know it's blasphemous these days to say anyting to discredit MJ, but again, it's a statistical fact.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...Performances-1

Statistical fact.

Comment

Yea he will. He's already a top 5 2 guard to play the game. The only two that are 100% ahead of him are Jordan and Kobe.

Advanced Metrics...yea. Or are you someone who goes "oh he averaged 2.5 steals a game so he's obviously a great defender". Advanced metrics go for all sports, not just baseball. I can understand they take some time to read and learn but they're actually pretty interesting.

The game is about efficiency and advanced metrics bring that out.

I'm well versed on the game guy. If you really wanna wax intellectual over it I can go all night, but you're clearly just of the opinion that Wade isn't that good.......that's fine you can think that. You're just wrong.

I love the 80's-90's era too...that's what I grew up on. But Wade's '06 finals was better than any of Jordan's, I'm sorry but it's just true. I know it's blasphemous these days to say anyting to discredit MJ, but again, it's a statistical fact.

jordan average 41 points a game in 1993.

and no wade is not a top 5 sg of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X